ok, the australian bush, haven of rare and exotic animals, unique tree's and highly flammable leaf litter.

teenage boys with petrol, cigarette lighters and no common sense whatsoever.

combine these and you get yesterdays events.

less than....... 200m from MY HOUSE on the mountain bike track/Big Hill, 2 F**KWITS lit a fire, thinking it'd be cool to watch the CFA go and put it our, ecxept.... it was windy, and burnt nearly 700sq./m of bush before it was contained, and is still putting off some glow now.

my question to the pit is this.

Can you get any goddamn stupider?
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Yes, very much so.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Few years ago some kid from here was killed.

Story goes that him and a friend were trying to get an old moped/scooter going they found. Upon learning that it wouldn't fire up they tried to see if there was any gas in there, by using a lighter and putting it in the gas tank. It blew up killing him.
Fucking firebugs. They should should be nailed to the wall by their balls. It's a shame the public don't find them before the police do.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by JackalUK

Story goes that him and a friend were trying to get an old moped/scooter going they found. Upon learning that it wouldn't fire up they tried to see if there was any gas in there, by using a lighter and putting it in the gas tank. It blew up killing him.

Just goes down to the basic question...

"Is our children learning?"
-George W. Bush
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
they could of been using explosives
but yes they are incredibly stupid
and those firebugs are the lowest of the lows
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Woo, Mr Pink is still alive
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by metal-head666
yes you can get stupider

Stupider like a fox
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Australia has historically had this problem - not bashing - but, it seems like there are some true c**ts living there. I know there are everywhere, but still.

Like these infamous "Bogans" I hear of.

Quote by JackalUK

They need to teach in schools petrol doesn't burn, it explodes.
what, australians dont have smokey bear to teach them that only they can control forest fires?

perhaps you need smokey kangaroo. i would obey him.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Well, they could be stupider, they could have jumped in the fire in swimming trunks afterwards. But thats not the point.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Jackolas

Petrol does burn, but in vapor form it will ignite the air around it forming a fireball in an explosive manner
Quote by Jackolas

Actually, petrol vapors explode, petrol just burns.

Those ****ing idiots should be burnt to death themselves.
WHY THE **** WOULD THEY DO THAT WITH ALL THE FIRES THAT JUST KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN VICTORIA!??!!?!?!?!

Excuse the caps, BUT THOSE GUYS ARE ****ING IDIOTS!!!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Freddedonna

Really? Ah. Either way, it's dangerous stuff.
they could of been stupider if they were doing a dance about monkeys wiv guns at the same time
Quote by breadstick
WHY THE **** WOULD THEY DO THAT WITH ALL THE FIRES THAT JUST KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN VICTORIA!??!!?!?!?!

Excuse the caps, BUT THOSE GUYS ARE ****ING IDIOTS!!!

Are these what people refer to as Bogans?
Quote by Jackolas
Are these what people refer to as Bogans?

I suppose you could call them that. I like to place a certain F word before it though.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Jackolas

Well actually, it's the vapours that explode, the liquid is what burns. The tank was obvioulsy full of petrol vapour. I have a feeling those kids got a Darwin Award for that.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Well actually, it's the vapours that explode, the liquid is what burns. The tank was obvioulsy full of petrol vapour. I have a feeling those kids got a Darwin Award for that.

Darwin award, classic
Quote by breadstick
I suppose you could call them that. I like to place a certain F word before it though.

Fbogans?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JackalUK

That's gotta be a Darwin award.
I think I read it as one. Or one very similar, when I buch of kids pissing about at a scraphead found an old petrol tanker, inside they went and used a lighter to see their way around.

Kaboo-ooom.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by JackalUK

Is it wrong that I find it quite amusing when people kill themselves by carrying out acts of extreme stupidity?
Quote by JackalUK

That's gotta be the funniest death I've heard about.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by urbanfox
Is it wrong that I find it quite amusing when people kill themselves by carrying out acts of extreme stupidity?

No, It's just human.
Bah, can't find the news article online. The local newspaper did their website up a year or 2 ago and didn't keep the old articles up
Quote by Mr.Pink101

Obviously...

It's sad, all in all, though.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by Freddedonna

Actually petrol vapors in a small, airtight container(such as a gas tank) explode.

Otherwise vapors vaporize.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Mr.Pink101
my question to the pit is this.

I'm sure I could work something out.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮