Page 1 of 2
Should of got back in the kitchen where she belongs...
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Should of got back in the kitchen where she belongs...

but seriously, he deserves to die
The report did say she had large welts that looked like little horns, so perhaps it is really her.
Check out my band Disturbed
Maybe he was just pissed off because I've never heard of him so he had to take it out on his biatch. That is surely the most plausible explanation.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Maybe he was just pissed off because I've never heard of him so he had to take it out on his biatch. That is surely the most plausible explanation.

Probably.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Rihanna got hit by her fella-fella-fella
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Does anyone have proof that Chris Brown actually did this? His music is **** and so is Rhianna's but, if they are still investigating... then, why are they blaming him for it?
Meh. She had it coming.

I would have after hearing umberella for the second time. Let alone the 3,309,110,999
Rihanna have much larger forehead
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
I think it is her.. She has a tattoo like that on her shoulder.. I think it's really shady the media is posting her at her most vulnerable moment. Anyone laughing at this is an idiot.. because what Chris Brown did was really unnecessary.. I don't care how much you hate both their music, it's really crappy that he beat her up. She had to cancel her performance at the Grammy's for it.. That's really sad for her. I mean, I can understand maybe hitting someone once and saying everyone makes mistakes, but he clearly pummeled her. And he did it for a fact, he confessed.

"So the facts according the the LAPD: The police department said in a release that the R&B singer and a woman were in a vehicle in the Hancock Park neighborhood early Sunday when they became involved in an argument. The department said Brown and the woman got out of the car and the argument escalated. The woman reportedly suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker. According to the LA Times and People.com, Brown turned himself in for questioning in connection with a police investigation into charges of a felony battery."

Believe what you want, but seriously have a little respect.
Last edited by _testament_ at Feb 20, 2009,
I heard on the radio that they are trying to try him for attempted murder..
But they have no case against him until Rihanna comments on it...

Another tiny question..
Do all these post-battery photos have to be taken with their eyes shut?
Last edited by Cianyx at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by Cianyx

i don't know what happened exactly, but as someone who studies law I can tell you that he'd have to have done some potentially lethal stuff to her for her to have a case for attempted murder. Just beating her around won't be attempted murder. Plus he'd have to have intent to actually murder her to be able to convicted of it, it'll probably just be "grievous bodily harm" or "actual bodily harm".
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by Cianyx

Another tiny question..
Do all these post-battery photos have to be taken with their eyes shut?

I think it's so that the swelling above the eyes can be seen more clearly
The tattoos dont match. I dont recall her having a roman numeral tattoo.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
The tattoos dont match. I dont recall her having a roman numeral tattoo.

Quote by wonderflap
Meh. She had it coming.

I would have after hearing umberella for the second time. Let alone the 3,309,110,999

I doubt she runs all radio stations of the world, and organises their playlists.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

*pic*

Whoops
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Last edited by Fiddelers elbow at Feb 20, 2009,
I'd gladly beat up Chris Brown, just for beating any women. It's an insult to any normal man on this planet.
ohhh, Chris brown is screwed
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by _testament_
I think it is her.. She has a tattoo like that on her shoulder.. I think it's really shady the media is posting her at her most vulnerable moment. Anyone laughing at this is an idiot.. because what Chris Brown did was really unnecessary.. I don't care how much you hate both their music, it's really crappy that he beat her up. She had to cancel her performance at the Grammy's for it.. That's really sad for her. I mean, I can understand maybe hitting someone once and saying everyone makes mistakes, but he clearly pummeled her. And he did it for a fact, he confessed.

Believe what you want, but seriously have a little respect.

QFT
br00tal
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Via scientific analysis (see Fig. 1) I have deducted this is indeed the case.
Attachments:
rihanna.jpg
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
It definitely is her and I really feel sorry for her.
She couldn't get up on the grammys and that's like one of the dreams that all artists have.
Brown deserves public scrutiny and legal judgement.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu
It definitely is her and I really feel sorry for her.
She couldn't get up on the grammys and that's like one of the dreams that all artists have.
Brown deserves public scrutiny and legal judgement.

and to be castrated lol
Quote by mrjimborinsane
i don't know what happened exactly, but as someone who studies law I can tell you that he'd have to have done some potentially lethal stuff to her for her to have a case for attempted murder. Just beating her around won't be attempted murder. Plus he'd have to have intent to actually murder her to be able to convicted of it, it'll probably just be "grievous bodily harm" or "actual bodily harm".

No, he can get convicted with murder to I beieve the 4th degree, intent. If he said "I'm going kill you #$%^& whether he meant it or not is grounds for conviction.
Quote by srg-slash
and to be castrated lol

The problem is that Brown escaped the prison with a bail out.
Cheap bastard, tries to use money to get out of jail.
He deserves some ass****ing from the inmates.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
no like in hancock another guys head up his ass! (i mean the head on ur sholders!) any volentears? lol
Quote by mwalluk
No, he can get convicted with murder to I beieve the 4th degree, intent. If he said "I'm going kill you #$%^& whether he meant it or not is grounds for conviction.

not really sure what 4th degree is (I study swedish law, so ist slightly different). But of course stated intent would support their case that he had intent to murder, and therefore could convict him of attempted murder. But there would still have to be a discussion and analysis of if he actually meant what he said, how he said it, and how she perceived the threat.

what does 4th degree mean? I need to kind of transcribe to what it would be in swedish law to understand.

1st degree is coldblooded murder
2nd degree is manslaughter
3rd degree is accidentally causing someone else's death
4th degree is ?
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by Ovenman
Via scientific analysis (see Fig. 1) I have deducted this is indeed the case.

I think the trajectory was a little off.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
ok ok this guy must die u aint gotta spell it out now sum1 has 2 make a die chris brown group here on ug
Quote by sam b
"Rihanna, whose real name is Robyn Fenty."

ha!

Robin is my mom's name

edit: I heard because she gave him herpes. I mean if that is true I might beat someone that gave me herpes. I mean bruises and **** heal, but herpes are forever. Dude I'm gonna give my wife herpes instead of a diamond because herpes are forever.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Feb 20, 2009,
Page 1 of 2