i'm thinking about getting a new guitar and getting back playing after my only electric guitar a cheap encore les paul broke.
i was thinking about the ibanez grg250dx and was wondering what people thought about it as i can't find any dealers in thecountry i live in.
the styles that i'm interested in are rock, metal and blues. i'm looking at getting a vox ad15vtxl with it.
i'm open to suggestions but would not like to spend much more on the guitar than the list price of the ibanez.
I'd stay away from Geo's. If you buy one you'll probably find yourself wanting an upgrade before long.
Quote by ch0
I'd stay away from Geo's. If you buy one you'll probably find yourself wanting an upgrade before long.

true, however i got one as my first guitar and am playin it more than the jackson

cant beat ibanez necks

if you 100% cant go above that price range go for the ibanez
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
i am open to suggestions but i can't realy move interms of price as i can only realy afford about €460 since i'm trying to go to university and the goverment has just ripped students off
i wouldn't recommend the GRG i've had a lot of bad experiences with them, if u have the cash i recommend you get an ibanez S
you are what you is
Why don't you save up?

And get yourself a nice guitar from the RG series.. :]
They aren' tmuch more than that...

Edits: RG350DX?
Quote by Chasing Shadows
Why don't you save up?

And get yourself a nice guitar from the RG series.. :]
They aren' tmuch more than that...

Edits: RG350DX?

i have been saving for a long time now since august last year. i wouldn't mind on of those but it is abit to much for me, i could probably spend about €360 max on the guitar.
If you ask it's fine. Good body wood, locking trem (Ibby ones are usually reliable). You may want to change PUPs, but for now it'll be just fine.
Quote by britishsligean
well all i realy want is a guitar that i can get good on because i sucked on my les paul

if you suck on a les paul...youd suck on any otther guitar...the guitar doesnt change you (yeah it may be an incentive to play better as you dont want to waste alot of money) but still...its about your techniques and skills not what guitar it is...you could be the guitarist in the world and use a ****ty £10 guitar lol...because of the name and price tag...it doesnt make you any better
you probably already have it now but I really like it, it has a super quick neck and really heavy pickups. (which by the way WILL help you play better) And besides it looks like a beast!