We have 2 new demos up, "Tight White Leggings" and "Audiophilia". They aren't very good quality wise but please give them a listen and add us on myspace if you like 'em.
***Short Sig***
Cool stuff. The recordings are raw as hell, you could still keep that dirty sound and give it a little production value and probably make them sound a lot better, vocals a bit less raw for example (not that they're bad, they are fine but like a tiny bit of distortion and tiny bit of room reverb would give you a much better sound)...as long as there isnt spilling happening into all the tracks you might want to consider this (or hit me up if you need some help).

Anyway cool stuff, good luck with your shows.
Quote by djtdub105
hey man, i like the songs. The vocals are kinda pitchy, and the recording quality doesn't really help. i like the writing and music though, keep at it.

What do you mean by pitchy?
***Short Sig***
He means pitchy. Like...some notes are a little off. I wouldn't call them pitchy, they're actually pretty good! They're just raw, like the rest of the recording which makes any imperfections stand out. You should put some production on these recordings, are they home recordings? Just a little bit of production on these tunes would really go a long way. Either way, it's pretty good stuff.
Quote by ChrisBG
He means pitchy. Like...some notes are a little off. I wouldn't call them pitchy, they're actually pretty good! They're just raw, like the rest of the recording which makes any imperfections stand out. You should put some production on these recordings, are they home recordings? Just a little bit of production on these tunes would really go a long way. Either way, it's pretty good stuff.

Yeah we recorded the music in our practise space with one mic all at once, then I did the vocals in my bedroom. It was all done on my little 8 track.

ALSO

We will be hitting the studio soon and the best thing is that the only cost is hiring the space because we managed to call in a favour from an ex sound engineer (because his son puked on our drummer's sister's bed). So hopefully we'll have proper recordings up soon.

Still, if you like the recordings add us on myspace
***Short Sig***
We finished our EP!

Sounds a bit DIY but not bad for a £20 recording budget!

The EP will be going on sale next month once we've done the artwork etc - so watch this space.

In the mean time we've put a song from the EP up for your aural pleasure

http://www.myspace.com/beforeyouwerefamous

If you like it please add us
***Short Sig***