is there any acoustic guitar under 75$.
please guys i want a good quality guitar
Quote by Longhairedrockr
If you want a good quality guitar pay more than $75.

+1618437568932645247650284376524
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
To be honest mate, $75 and good quality are two words that don't usually go hand in hand.

Look at second hand guitars and then research them individually.
u can get them yammaha 1s 4 under 70 but its luck of the draw wether u get a gd 1 so dont order online go 2 a shop
Quote by Longhairedrockr
If you want a good quality guitar pay more than $75.

I hate to do it.... but +1

You really can't get a good quality guitar for $75 unless you stumble across an awesome deal on a used guitar. Sorry.
Quote by stellaras
is there any acoustic guitar under 75$.
please guys i want a good quality guitar

At the same store that sells the $250.00 corvettes
Mr Deetag
THE ONE AND ONLY
My friends:
Marco,thebassmaster,angie-rose morbid death,Bubonic
turinbrakes.dace
DRK HRSE & Leno
ahallicks.wahappen...geesh!
Sorry we couldn't be more help, but there just really aren't any good quality guitars for that price. Save up another $100 and you might be able to find some decent used options.
No guys, you can get them that low. Seriously. I do it 20-30 times a year. You just need no small amount of luck, and a phenominal amount of time to find a seller who wants money badly. Pawn shops and music stores earn a living buying for a third of their sale price. New guitar, high quality, for $75? Not a chance, even for a dealer. BUT what you can find are some of the low end guitars from overseas that have a nice tone. PM me with your location; shipping costs would kill it on a deal that cheap, but I have several that might fit the bill for you, all less than $120. I am in North Carolina, btw...

EDIT I checked your profile. Is that Cyprus Georgia, or the one over by Italy?

EDIT2 You mentioned euros in another post. Disregard all. How is the local economy/exchange rate? Er...showing my ignorance here...what would your budget be to an American? Is it the same?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Last edited by millerdrr at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by millerdrr
No guys, you can get them that low. Seriously. I do it 20-30 times a year. You just need no small amount of luck, and a phenominal amount of time to find a seller who wants money badly. Pawn shops and music stores earn a living buying for a third of their sale price. New guitar, high quality, for $75? Not a chance, even for a dealer. BUT what you can find are some of the low end guitars from overseas that have a nice tone. PM me with your location; shipping costs would kill it on a deal that cheap, but I have several that might fit the bill for you, all less than $120. I am in North Carolina, btw...

EDIT I checked your profile. Is that Cyprus Georgia, or the one over by Italy?

EDIT2 You mentioned euros in another post. Disregard all. How is the local economy/exchange rate? Er...showing my ignorance here...what would your budget be to an American? Is it the same?

yes it is
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-Starter-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=519266

I have bought this guitar for 3 people, and own it myself..

it sounds OK with elixirs on it... and it's better than anything you'll ever find in wal-mart... and well worth the price if you wanna learn, even though it's not the best to learn on... at all...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-OOO-Style-Acoustic-guitar?sku=515545

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-RA100D-Dreadnought-Guitar?sku=511192

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jasmine-by-Takamine-S35-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=516451

almost all manufacturers have 100$ guitars...

Takamine has Jasmine, Ovation has Applause, Fender has Squier... and then ibanez just has crappy guitars over all.... lol...

epiphone is a bit different, but i'm sure you can find almost any of these for 100$ at a local music store... unless it sucks like mine which is why i shop online...

I have a squier I bought for $50 used missing half its strings.... my friend has an ibanez he got for $100 new, very low action, no buzzing, good for learning on... but that's the extent of my experience on these cheapo guitars...