New track on soundcloud.com/ahlers or on my profile.
Feedback much appreciated.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hi my name is Chen im 16 years old from Israel.
I love playing Guitar and writing if I have the time[...]

As of now I am banned because of racism against albinos
5 string Lakland headstocks are 3+2, and that bass looks like 24 frets which Lakland don't do.
Find all the basses Flea has ever used and then match them up with that picture.
Probably this, in a 5 string version, since Flea used to be sponsored by Modulus for a bit.
The bottom horn is the wrong shape for a Modulus, to my eyes. I still think it's like this but maple fretboard, or like this but with a different finish.
Last edited by smb at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by smb
The bottom horn is the wrong shape for a Modulus, to my eyes. I still think it's like this but maple fretboard, or like this but with a different finish.

Ladies and Gents, I think we have a winner.
Ok folks, thanks a lot.

How about this one though?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D34WRg-BZY8&feature=channel_page

Is it just a modulus i an different finish?
New track on soundcloud.com/ahlers or on my profile.
Feedback much appreciated.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hi my name is Chen im 16 years old from Israel.
I love playing Guitar and writing if I have the time[...]

As of now I am banned because of racism against albinos
Quote by smb
Looks like a Sadowsky MJ5 to me.

Sadowsky was the exact name I was looking for! A guy in a cover band around here I was talking to plays that exact bass, he told me the name and I forgot it. Definitely Sadowsky.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
smb has it
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Deliriumbassist
So today we have learnt that flea is possibly a TB user. Since they all have Sadowskys or SXs.

flea can't be a TB user, he uses GK amps not Eden, and he uses boss pedals, no self respecting TB user would admit to using boss pedals
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.