I was bored so I decided to make a thread of people's favourite guitarists..
my favourite guitarist is Drake Bell but my favourite bass guitarist is Dougie Poynter. so whats all yours?
Adam Jones- Tool

He uses his guitar like a paint brush, and was really influential to me.
Quote by craig-sansum
me.

+1

I love myself. I love the challenges I have to go through in order to sound good. Sometimes I play really neat stuff, and I am obviously a horrible player, but I don't forget that practice and study will help me get through the tough times (as in me playing crappily).

And lol, wtf is that ^ there?
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by SilverDark

And lol, wtf is that ^ there?

You've never heard of Rooney Doodle? Oh man, he is like the shiz. A total virtuoso, guitar God.
Hendrix, David Gilmore, Hammet (the only metal i will listen 2), SRV.....John Frusciante {sic} is cool imo i dnt look 4 technical prowess, i like style, and originality
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Last edited by loinmute at Feb 20, 2009,
Tom DeLonge , Deryck Whibley , Dave Baksh , Jaret Reddick , Jean-François "Jeff" Stinco
and for bassists Mark Hoppus , Jason "Cone" McCaslin
Yeah i dont really listen to guitar music, drake bell was the one that got me into playing aswell as the film Back to the Future. Kinda sad but oh well.
Quote by GuitarMunky
You've never heard of Rooney Doodle? Oh man, he is like the shiz. A total virtuoso, guitar God.

I swear to god I will look that guy up... Like wtf?

EDIT: Damn you! I thought he was real! That really would've been the shiz!
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Last edited by SilverDark at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by Fieryhead
Well i dont really know many guitarists, Im more into R&B lol

... no.

I'm really into Black Sabbath at the moment so Tony Iommi. The fact that he got the tips of two fingers cut off and still went on to become the legend that he is, is pretty freakin impressive.
And Randy Rhoads was epic.
Hendrix, well... Nothing needs to be said there. legendary.
lol.

Not really an MT thing... if you want to talk about artists, look in the Bands & Artists forum.

*Closed*
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out