I've had my TC electronics G-sharp for little over a year now, and I've had no problems what so ever. This morning I turned the power on...and I hear no effects. I take a closer look at the G-sharp and I notice the TAP indicator is on, and the red lights over the midi and settings display are blinking back and forth like those in Kitt.

As cool as the lights may be...I'd rather have my effects back.

Anyone know whats going on?
WTLTL 2011
I'm not real familiar with the G-Sharp, but check to see if there is some sort of factory reset that you can perform on it. WARNING: You may lose all effects patches that you have created by doing a reset.

I've had this issue with one of my Digitech multi-effects processors before and the reset solved the issue. The pain was having to go back in and recreate all of my own custom sounds.
Quote by Whiskey Tango
I'm not real familiar with the G-Sharp, but check to see if there is some sort of factory reset that you can perform on it. WARNING: You may lose all effects patches that you have created by doing a reset.

I've had this issue with one of my Digitech multi-effects processors before and the reset solved the issue. The pain was having to go back in and recreate all of my own custom sounds.

Yeah, reset was my first thought too. You reset it by turning it on while holding down the TAP button. It didn't do anything..refused to reset.
WTLTL 2011
Try reseting it, make sure the power cord is good. Try pressing the load button after you turn it on.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
Try reseting it, make sure the power cord is good. Try pressing the load button after you turn it on.

No dice, didn't work
WTLTL 2011
something is probably wrong with the software, or some part of its circuitry, contact the manufacturer or the dealer to try to get a new one on warranty or your money back.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
something is probably wrong with the software, or some part of its circuitry, contact the manufacturer or the dealer to try to get a new one on warranty or your money back.

I sent them an email with my problem asking their advice. There are still lights on so not all hope is lost.

warranty ran out last week
WTLTL 2011