What would a guitar run through something like a Line 6 Bass pod sound like? Would it work at all? Would it just sound like ****? I'm getting one tomorrow with my bass and was just wondering if it worked.
well bass stuff does work with guitars (not vice versa mind you, never run your bass through anything guitar related). For example I use a bass amp with my guitar because of the really smooth low end, I would assume that it would work, should sound fine as well, but the effects are really geared towards the bass (filter, low end, octaver, ect), so I dont know what it would do to your higher notes. GL though, should hurt it, so just screw around ,see what it does.
Quote by Odlid
find out tomorrow

but i wanna no nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Or I just want to make sure I don't kill my Line 6 before I get another amp.

Quote by {offc}firefly
well bass stuff does work with guitars (not vice versa mind you, never run your bass through anything guitar related). For example I use a bass amp with my guitar because of the really smooth low end, I would assume that it would work, should sound fine as well, but the effects are really geared towards the bass (filter, low end, octaver, ect), so I dont know what it would do to your higher notes. GL though, should hurt it, so just screw around ,see what it does.

Well I was reading that it had a wah and distortion, so it's not like it won't give me any effects I want. But I'll hook it up and see how it handles I guess, keeping to the low notes.
Quote by gilmourish
it will work, just wont sound amazing. . .

But it will sound better than my current amp won't it? (I will run the effects to a set of Bose speakers if I hook the guitar up to it).