i dont know if i can post this here but anyways im looking for GOOD guitar with this specs:

- active pickups (emgs or seymour duncan)
- double-locking tremolo (a decent one)
- ebony fretboard
- jumbo frets (doesnt matter what size of jumbo xd)

i really dont care the other specs like wood, shape, neck joint or brand... i just a want a GOOD guitar for an affordable prize... i could look around but i want some opinions or personal experiencies... sorry my english not my main lenguage
Price range and are you willing to go with used gear?
Also what music do you play?

Your English seems fine to me
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
look at schecter or ltd.............very nice nice guitars for the $$$
depends on how much you willing 2 spend

if its a cheap budget u can forget about ebony fingerbboards..
I don't know of any affordable guitars with ebony boards, tbh.

Unless the Gothic Gibsons have ebony boards.
1000$ maybe a lil' more, i dont know about used gear kinda tricky but yeah i could try!...metal...i like a lot of kinds of metal so just METAL... XD... yeah well i learned almost by myself so i wa sunsure!

well the rr24 its a nice guitar and ahh the ltd kh i dont remember the code kirk hammett one its a good option and the other ones i dont know schecter? i saw some models they're ok but since theres a lot of optiones its kinda hard... also de epiphone prophecys but they're like 1500 or so
Last edited by insanelyangry at Feb 20, 2009,
$1000?!?!!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
what amp do you have?????
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
$1000?!?!!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
what amp do you have?????

its a marshall mg30 hahahaha xd please dont hit me
^ new amp> new guitar............
what guitar do you have now.......
feel free to add me
Where the hell are you from?

And spend 500 on a guitar, and at least twice as much on amps, if you want the McMetal tone.
right now i have a FAKE epiphone zakk wylde i think its fake cuz theres no white ones just yellow ones! XD... but sounds great but still i was thinkin about gettin' a better one i been playin for about a year...im from venezuela, south america you know below north america XD... maybe i should wait more to get another guitar but since i been savin for a while now! :P or gettin a new amp
^ can you post pics...... i have seen Zakk played a yellow bulls eye Gibson once....
well what amp do you want ????
feel free to add me
i cant right now cuz i left the epi in another town ....its a epiphone les paul custom bullseye but instead of yellow its white...dont worry ill post some pics soon!... thats the prob i dont **** about amps i mean i cant think about amps around 1000$ :S...just the 3000 ones XD
^Do you have Peaveys in Venezuela they are pretty good amps
look for a Peavey XXX, Peavey 6505/5150 in your music store look for them used so you can save enough money for a Schecter.......
feel free to add me
yeah we have peaveys! :P though i've never saw those models only bandits or somthing like that...thanks for the advice sounds more logical to get a better amp before a new guitar... i look for those, also close to my house its a music store who import instruments and **** ill go ask 'em...do you think the schecter c1 fr its a good deal?
Best value for that spec is what I'm getting Cort EVL-K6
Mahogany body, 3 part maple neck, Ebony board and EMG 81/85 pups. Not heard anything bad about their trem system but not got my hands on it yet. Sure to be better than my Yamaha one.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

^ yup....if you get a BlackJack then thats even better.........
feel free to add me
thanx! and WTF ill be posting those pics in a few days im 60 miles away from my epi so not possible right now...