I take a Class in highschool for guitar, I usualy use it to practice scales and augmented chords. And I've been working on a song ive been writing, Basic Slow clean melody at the begining then into distortion, And theres about. 20 people in this room, Im upstairs with a little Roland Cube 60 that the teacher bought for the class And my Les Paul. So im sitting there, change to the distortion channel, i pick lightly also, and a kid, He's about 14. i guess Wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt, that says "76 world tour" on it. And says. " You're an idiot, You thrash on your guitar. you suck, Even im better then you." This kids been playing for 5 months, i've been playing for 7-8 years. so i got him to show me what he can play. And yeah. He plays the intro to Stairway, And fails. and blames that my guitar is out of tune. and
my strings are loose because i "Thrash" on them. As he walks away i decided to play the song the proper way. He comes back and calls me a poser. I laugh, And continue playing through it for about 3 more minutes.

Now tell me about your retarded guitar class\lessons stories.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
I thought you meant like actual handicapped people, and yes i have had a kid with some strange retardation in my high school guitar class. We made an awesome song together, i played bass, and he just goes 'wap dop dobitty bop.' the song is pretty hilarious. we also got that same kid drunk and even stoned on the grad ski trip :P
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
Quote by Fender420
I thought you meant like actual handicapped people, and yes i have had a kid with some strange retardation in my high school guitar class. We made an awesome song together, i played bass, and he just goes 'wap dop dobitty bop.' the song is pretty hilarious. we also got that same kid drunk and even stoned on the grad ski trip :P

Wow you disgust me.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by Rtard_GWARRIOR
I take a Class in highschool for guitar, I usualy use it to practice scales and augmented chords. And I've been working on a song ive been writing, Basic Slow clean melody at the begining then into distortion, And theres about. 20 people in this room, Im upstairs with a little Roland Cube 60 that the teacher bought for the class And my Les Paul. So im sitting there, change to the distortion channel, i pick lightly also, and a kid, He's about 14. i guess Wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt, that says "76 world tour" on it. And says. " You're an idiot, You thrash on your guitar. you suck, Even im better then you." This kids been playing for 5 months, i've been playing for 7-8 years. so i got him to show me what he can play. And yeah. He plays the intro to Stairway, And fails. and blames that my guitar is out of tune. and
my strings are loose because i "Thrash" on them. As he walks away i decided to play the song the proper way. He comes back and calls me a poser. I laugh, And continue playing through it for about 3 more minutes.

Now tell me about your retarded guitar class\lessons stories.

What a twat!

The kid sounds a bit annoying too...

I kid, I kid

It wasn't in a lesson, but still... I was sat in a music room at lunchtime, playing guitar, when this kid and a bunch of his friends come along, looking for a room to use. So I'm playing Master of Puppets, as you do, and this kid, who was probably about 13, tells me it's crap, and says he can play much better. I was sceptical about this, 'cause I know he'd only been playing about 8 months, so I asked him to prove it.

He plays a few power chords, and stops, looking pleased with himself, while his mates look a bit uneasy about it. I ask him what it was supposed to be, and he tells me it's the intro to Through The Fire And The Flames. All his friends suddenly, and genuinely, agree that he's better than me 'cause he can play a song from guitar hero.

Should've seen their faces when I played them the solo from One
Take it to the pit.
This isnt a story telling forum.

Quote by Rtard_GWARRIOR
I take a Class in highschool for guitar, I usualy use it to practice scales and augmented chords.

...may i ask why?
Last edited by griffRG7321 at Feb 20, 2009,
Me and two mates (Jon and Duncan) entered for a talent show in school this one time infront of about 400 people all from our school (inc. teachers) Anyway Duncan's on guitar, im on guitar, and Jon's on drums. He's playing a little 8 beat rythym.

He chickens out just before we're on and we get booed off. That's retarded, and if he's reading this, then I know nerves can get to you. :
As the awnser to why learn augmented chords

It's something just different to learn. They sound really gross with muddy digital distortion heh.

And as for taking it to the pit, more topics are covered under this forum then the pit, Musical Theory and such. + Pit i would get real Retards. asking for tits. or Dick. Or dickgina.

Or ... Lacy Peterson.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
Last edited by Rtard_GWARRIOR at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by Rtard_GWARRIOR
It's something just different to learn. They sound really gross with muddy digital distortion heh.

Why would you devote practise time to just "augmented chords"

anyway as i said before this thread doesnt belong here *reported*
Yeah, seriously not the forum for this. If it had actually been about how teach kids with special needs as a teacher, then yes, and indeed, I would have loved to contribute to that.

If it's just a list of people who have stories that go "Someone who was terrible at guitar told me they were better than me and they weren't" it's er, well...

Have fun in the pit, anyhoo.
Quote by TheFrog
Me and two mates (Jon and Duncan) entered for a talent show in school this one time infront of about 400 people all from our school (inc. teachers) Anyway Duncan's on guitar, im on guitar, and Jon's on drums. He's playing a little 8 beat rythym.

He chickens out just before we're on and we get booed off. That's retarded, and if he's reading this, then I know nerves can get to you. :

I would probably powerbomb somebody through a table and then smash their face into a pile of hypodermic needles if they chickened out right before we went on causing us to get booed--I would be enraged.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I just take private guitar lessons, so that retard would be me.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
I used to play a stupid, extremely dirty Fender Stratocaster-rip off, but then I eventually bought my Flying V and I brought it into class. Everyone else is a Gibson-head, but people still wanted to play it, so I let a few of my friends play some tunes on it

Yeah..that is why I'm never listening to Smoke on the Water again......
Not in my class, but on UG, they claimed to have a Gibson Custom Les Paul, and it was some knock-off strat with a Job for a Cowboy sticker.
Quote by Orbit91
Not in my class, but on UG, they claimed to have a Gibson Custom Les Paul, and it was some knock-off strat with a Job for a Cowboy sticker.

What, you've never heard of the Gibson Les Paul Stratocaster?
yeah, there was this one time when I was sat just playing awesome things like _____________.

Then this kid, who I am better than because _____________, came up and said _____________.

He took my guitar and played _____________ really badly, and said _____________.

What a tosser.

So I took it back and played _____________ to demonstrate to the world how much better I truly am.

Now he is _____________ and I am _____________. QED.
yeah, there was this one time when I was sat just playing awesome things like Pingu.

Then this kid, who I am better than because im a 40 year old, came up and said should i of aimed down?

He took my guitar and played bad guitar really badly, and said im a tosser.

What a tosser.

So I took it back and played jine bells to demonstrate to the world how much better I truly am.

Now he is better at guitar than me and I am not sure what QED means. QED.
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Quote by Milkywaykid1

So I took it back and played jine bells to demonstrate to the world how much better I truly am.

Damn yo, I gotsta get that "Jine Bells" cut.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
The closest thing I have to that is my music theory class, and all the people in it are very smart. Hell, one kid in that class is going to be the next Eddie Van Halen.
?!
Well there's one of those well built, fit, guitar playing nobs in my music class. I'm sure you've all met them or are them xD.

He's very bad at guitar.

He was in the main room where people were trying to write, he wasn't in a practice room, he had his amp on top volume, with distortion on, and was strumming open chords.
As I walked past to get my own guitar, I turned his amp off. Much lolz ensued. He hates me now. Also the fact that I can play better than him (not that well though), I started school 6 weeks ago, and he used to be the awesome guitar guy.

So yeah, fun times.
Yes actually we do. He threaten one in my class that he would stab him in the chest with a kitchen knife if he hit him with the spoon.
Quote by Bille joe6
Yes actually we do. He threaten one in my class that he would stab him in the chest with a kitchen knife if he hit him with the spoon.

That guy sounds like a true American hero, not a retard.
Nobody wants to get hit with a spoon and that dude is the just the badass to deal out the punishment.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
I do music tech and about 70% of the people in my class are failing because they don't really care about music and just thought it would be a doss course. Jokes on them when they come out of a 'doss' course and still fucked it up.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Nobody wants to get hit with a spoon and that dude is the just the badass to deal out the punishment.

But but he really is a reatard. he got in the paper. would you stab me if i hit you with a spoon?
Quote by Bille joe6
But but he really is a reatard. he got in the paper. would you stab me if i hit you with a spoon?

Yes.
As I said before, nobody wants to get hit with a spoon.
That's like the ultimate insult.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
Quote by Sleaze Disease

lol sleaze, you've got some lines in this thread that are nearly as good as the one where your sig came from

On topic, in my music theory class, we very rarely get anything done. We usually talk for an hour about something that has nothing to do with music (teacher included)
Quote by CallmeTravis
lol sleaze, you've got some lines in this thread that are nearly as good as the one where your sig came from

Haha yeah, I'm on a roll lately.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
What's wrong with wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt? That doesn't make him a retard. It's just a trivial detail... which could mean he's either a complete tool or an actual Zeppelin fan.

/is currently wearing the United States of America 1977 Tour shirt
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Damn yo, I gotsta get that "Jine Bells" cut.

.. damn you retarded fingers
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Actually my guitar class is pretty chill, their not hypocrites when it comes down to music or posers. As for that kid with the Led Zeppelin shirt that thinks he's better than you, that kid is a failure.
haha im in 'beginning guitar 1' even though ive been playing for 3 years so there many lulz that happen in there
love is love // return to dust
Quote by shoolocomous
yeah, there was this one time when I was sat just playing awesome things like _____________.

Then this kid, who I am better than because _____________, came up and said _____________.

He took my guitar and played _____________ really badly, and said _____________.

What a tosser.

So I took it back and played _____________ to demonstrate to the world how much better I truly am.

Now he is _____________ and I am _____________. QED.

It's so funny because it's so true.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes.
As I said before, nobody wants to get hit with a spoon.
That's like the ultimate insult.

Obviously, this man has never played Monkey Island.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
i know most of the theory in my class so random idiots dont just say you have an ibanez you suck, they end up saying go play us something, then i just pull out some random improv with a lot of bending and quick and fast tapping. all they can say is meh and they walk off like nothing happened.

but no, though ive had a guitar battle and the other guy looked like he won by powerchords.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.