I bought a RockCase pedal board a month ago and went and applied the velcro tape that comes with it on my BOSS pedals. Now when I tried to repostion the pedals onto another spot on the pedal board the tape will come off the bottom of the pedals. Seems they don't hold too well.

I have an extension cord velcroed onto the pedal board that holds 3 adaptors and today I found that it came off the velcro. I lock my case up at night and place it on its side so its out of the wife's way.

What do you all use to hold your pedals to the case?
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
no One Else?
1979 Granada Les Paul
1983 Lado Flying V
2006 Fender Stratocaster
2007 Tenson Classical
2008 Epiphone Les Paul
2008 Yamaha Pacifica
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2011 Dean Z 79 Series
2011 Ibanez 12 String Acoustic
2012 Messina Classical
...nothing to add.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Get the Industrial Strength Velcro...

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=20018-388-90197&lpage=none

This stuff will not let go until you want it to. It was SO strong that I am using this stuff to hold my solar screens on my exterier windows. We get some wind here in N. Texas (like todays 40mph winds) and they have held in 80mph winds without a hitch. Great stuff!

Chris
i also have a rockcase board- i think the velcro they supply is just shabby, as i've been having exactly the same problem, they have also been coming unstuck from the pads when i store the board upright which pisses me off.

i've bought some industrial strength velcro but not yet got round to using it. something i should be doing today.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Mar 22, 2009,