Hi, I will be getting the Ibanez GSR200 coupled with either the Acoustic B10 or the Peavey MAX158 and a Line 6 Bass Pod, so that isn't the question. What kinds of accessories would be a good idea to get for bass? The Line 6 has a tuner built in, so I don't need one. I will probably be getting a strap and strap locks, and a pack of strings, but I don't know which strings I should get (I play hard rock stuff). Is there anything else I'd need?

tl;dr What strings should I get? What else should I get?
Ernie Ball strings FTW. Cheap and reliable, and get a cable for your bass to your pod. go cheap in case you dont stick with it. and maybe pick up some bass picks if u wanna use picks. i reccommend fender HEAVY picks.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
Ernie Ball strings FTW. Cheap and reliable, and get a cable for your bass to your pod. go cheap in case you dont stick with it. and maybe pick up some bass picks if u wanna use picks. i reccommend fender HEAVY picks.

Yeah...I totally forgot Ernie Ball existed for some reason. And I've got a couple cables, but I'll get an L-Cable just in case I need one for some reason. I'm pretty sure I'll stick with it, since I love playing it. And I've been training myself to do finger style with my guitar, but I'll pick up a Fender pick just in case I want a different tone for something, and I use hard picks on guitar.
Get some rotosounds. 40-100. Some picks wouldnt be bad, and a teacher,
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
nahh. no lessons. teach yourself if you can. cheaper and more respectable =]
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
nahh. no lessons. teach yourself if you can. cheaper and more respectable =]

Ever since having two crappy music teachers (one for orchestra, one for piano), I've decided I'd just teach myself and ask friends for pointers. One of them teaches himself and is pretty good, the other is taught by his dad and is decent.
Theres nothing wrong with lessons in general it doesnt gain you more respect. Im self taught and wish i had had a teacher, the things i would have learned right the first time, i would be a much better player after my 4 years.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul