I have an Ibanez RG2EX1, and am looking for trade it for some kind of Les Paul. If you have a gibson i'd be willing to give some money along with the guitar. I will also take trade offers on an epiphone les paul in good condition. Preferably something in black, white, or red. I would also consider offers on a couple of schecters and SG's. I already have a gibson sg and i like it, but after playing a les paul custom i am fixated on getting some sort of LP. Any kind of interest at all shoot me a pm.
i was just shooping around for a les paul, you will have to throw in like an extra 7 to 900 with your rg if you want a decent deal
I have a black Epi LP Studio, with upgraded P/Us

Pic in my profile

take a look and lets talk

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
well tyler durden, i would love to work something out, but that fact that you live in canada makes things a bit difficult, and im not crazy about the idea of shipping my guitar(mad expensive), so unless ur going to be in the PA,NJ, DE, NYC area anytime soon im not too sure if this would work out.

also you can get a decent epi les paul for around 400, which is the same price as a new RG, so whats the problem? Also you can get a base gibson lp for ab out 800 brand new.
hmmm...
GEAR
-Gibson Explorer - EMG 85/81 - white
-Fender Super Champ XD 15w
-Boss DS-1
-Boss OC-3 Octave
-Digitech Phaser
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus - sunburst
-Yamaha Cutaway Elec-Acoustic
-Line 6 Spider III 15w
Quote by handbanana
well tyler durden, i would love to work something out, but that fact that you live in canada makes things a bit difficult, and im not crazy about the idea of shipping my guitar(mad expensive), so unless ur going to be in the PA,NJ, DE, NYC area anytime soon im not too sure if this would work out.

also you can get a decent epi les paul for around 400, which is the same price as a new RG, so whats the problem? Also you can get a base gibson lp for ab out 800 brand new.

well if you dont wanna deal across boarder fair enough

"so whats the problem" what are you talkin about? Id trade you stright up. The new p/us are nice and warm, great cleans and nice on dist.

its up to you, I had no real plans of trading, its my back up right now so it doesnt get used a lot anymore - but if you wanna trade straight up Id consider

ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
yes i would do this trade straight up, seeing as the RG is my backup to my SG, its just the location thing. I'd go about as far as NYC but thats still extremely far for you. If im even in canada ill let u knwo lol.

and that second part was aimed towards guitar skaters comment
gotcha

well, think about it. I have no idea what shipping would be for both of us, maybe Ill do a quick check online

ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
iv had friends ship their guitars before, my friend shipped his guitar to someone instate and it costed around $80. an internatio0nal ship would probably cost between $100-200
hot damn

thats probably not worth it for either of us

ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10