locking nut
Gotoh tuners
Violet Hardware
Black Pickguard
DiMarzio:
IBZ H2
IBZ H4
CS 2

This BAMF was built in 1989 and still hold strong today.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Last edited by Soul Eater at Feb 20, 2009,
The finish on that is wierd! At some points it looks pink, and then others its purple... whats with that!?
The finish is really great.
It interacts with different lights.
It's actually the color of the neck half of the last 2 pictures, but as you can see, strong light livens it up.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
You BASTARD!!! I was sat at the top waiting for the second picture to load, LOL.

Sweet guitar, very 80's.
thats so epic. I commend you sir.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
O yeah forgot to mention the goodies.

I got the DiMarzio purple strap, the brand new hardshell case, a set of allen wrenches, and of course the RG750 for a modest price of $550!
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Gotoh locking tuners? What's that look like?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Oh whoops, I meant locking nut and tuners .
II'll fix it.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Nice guitar!

I friggin' sat here for like 5 minutes waiting for the pics to load, refreshing the page multiple times.

Then I clued in.

Nice finish on that, dude.
Quote by Soul Eater
Oh whoops, I meant locking nut and tuners .
II'll fix it.

Nice buy there, loving the colour match. Now all you need is a purple mirror pickguard.

How's the twenty year old Edge? I recently procured a 550, been playing it with the nut unlocked for the last two days, and it's still in perfect tune. These bridges are really something.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by McShredder
You BASTARD!!! I was sat at the top waiting for the second picture to load, LOL.

Sweet guitar, very 80's.

lmao! me too! and i saw this before... there are hairline cracks at the neck joint on both sides...
Well, My only other guitar is a hardtail, so I have to learn about trems before I start a wankfest. I am not even touching this thing till I know I won't mess it up.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Quote by Soul Eater
Well, My only other guitar is a hardtail, so I have to learn about trems before I start a wankfest. I am not even touching this thing till I know I won't mess it up.
All good, Edge is a great trem to learn on. Entry level floyds might fail to endure trials by beginner, but these typically shrug it off.
So much suspense only to reveal the horrible-looking RG shape... to top it off, it's a disgusting shade of purple...
..ew
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Pats fan <3

I think I said it in the guy that has the red RG550XX's NGD topic, but, I like bizzare colors, and yours is no different.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Last edited by DotSick at Feb 20, 2009,