So just like 2 minutes ago, Jehovah's Witness people came to my door. I'm so sick though I can barely talk, so of course I didn't answer. I opened the door after they left and saw their pamphlet and thought, "Damn, I dodged a bullet on that one!" L.

I've had encounters with them once, and I don't know how to convince them to go away without being able to talk . I guess one can always result to obscene hand gestures..
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
well done...whats the point of this thread again
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
There was an old video of some Jehovah's Witnesses attacking the residents of a house. The people who lived there tried to get them to leave, when they wouldn't they started throwing water balloons and the JW's flipped out.
The best way to get them to leave is just to not answer your door.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
You can't convince them, it's part of their religion.

Trying to convince them not to do what they do is like trying to convince Christians not to go to Church, Jews not to get circumcised, or Muslims not to pray towards Mecca. You just can't do it.
I had one walk up to me in Sears once. He asked "Excuse me sir, if you were to die tonight, would you be going to heaven?" so I told him "Yes I would, I'm a Lutheran" and he walked away.
I slept with a non practising JW from South Africa a couple of months ago.

It was odd.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Jehovas witnesses.
Oh he's been a good boy this week.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!