right now my setup is like this guitar--->wah---->od---->od---->amp.

When i use the wah, you cant hear the effect. you can tell when its on and off but when its on u cant hear the wah effect.

I tried just the wah ( guitar, wah, amp) and it works fine and i tried it with just one OD and it still doesnt work.

can someone please help me and tell me how to fix this?

thanks
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
check cables...power lines..batteries....everything....it could be something as retarded as leaving the level all the way down
i checked everything. all the pedals are on and powered by a 1 spot. the OD's work u just cant hear the wah except wen its by itself.
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
My guess is the OD is drowning out the wah effect. As random said if you put the wah last it should work better.
Quote by randomhero93
try guitar->od->od->wah->amp

no that didnt work and it made it worse it took away all my volume
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
i cant hear the wah even wen the OD's are off. can it be the bypass, maybe i need new pedals that are true-bypass?
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
EXH Metal Muff
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
it sounds like the wah is being loaded down by the pedals. this would only be the case if the wah doesnt have an output buffer though, which im unsure of. though if that was the case it should work last in the chain, so maybe thats not it. maybe try it on a battery instead, cause it could just not be getting enough power.