Get this instead:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/roland_micro_cube.htm

The Roland Microcube; it's a better quality amp and it's only 10 euros more than the Spider.

They'll ship it to Cyprus for 30 euros.

By the way, it's probably going to be cheaper if you buy from a store in your country (if they have it in stock, that is).
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
The spider III is a poor choice IMO.Go for a Roland cube or a Peavey Vypyr instead.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
The spider III is a poor choice IMO.Go for a Roland cube or a Peavey Vypyr instead.

but i cant find a peavey vypyr that ships in cyprus
Quote by stellaras
but it is only 2watts

It's just as loud as the Line 6; I've had one for a few years now and I'm very pleased with it. Sound quality is more important than wattage.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by stellaras
but it is only 2watts

don't you worry about that. It sounds very good and goes hella loud
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Come on guys, if he wants to buy the Line 6 amp, let him buy it. Personally, I own a Roland Micro-Cube and it sounds REALLY REALLY bad, one of the worst amps I've played. The Line 6 is better. More features, more effects, things like "tap tempo" for delay, ect. Go with the Line 6 here. Can't help you about the shipping problem, sorry, but I hope it works out! =)
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro
Fender Blues Jr.
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

THE WHO
Quote by stratomaster15
Come on guys, if he wants to buy the Line 6 amp, let him buy it. Personally, I own a Roland Micro-Cube and it sounds REALLY REALLY bad, one of the worst amps I've played. The Line 6 is better. More features, more effects, things like "tap tempo" for delay, ect. Go with the Line 6 here. Can't help you about the shipping problem, sorry, but I hope it works out! =)

You have no idea what you're missing out on: tone.

While it has a plethora of effects and the like, it's incredibly digital and not good at all. I owned one and didn't like it.

Threadstarter, you should look into a VOX Valvetronix, or Micro-Cube as suggested. You will be much happier.
I recommend either the Roland microcube or the cube series, Vox Valvetronix or Peavey Vypyr, I don't recommend the Line 6 but if you trust your ears and you like it buy it, but "I" don't recommend it.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
I have a spider III 15 watt, and I am immensely disappointed with it. Even just for practicing in my room, it won't go over half volume with sounding like noise. Definitely not worth the money, I'm selling mine for £40, which is half price.

^PM me if you're interested in buying it. I'm in London but will travel.^
the peavey vypr stinks i dont know how ppl reccommend it its like a better quailty line six spider wich is crappy to begin and its sounds nothing like the amps it models cause i have a 6505 and fender twin
smacking bone kydd
How can it possibly sound exactly the same as a 6505 or a Fender Twin? If it did, why pay the extra on the original amp? The point is that it sounds very good in its own right, offers a very wide range of tones in one box, is well priced and is better, overall, than any other comparable modeling amp.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
You're not going to get much for $100, dude.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Get something from the Cube series. I've played all of the amps mentioned and I can say this

Line 6 = Straight up suck

Vypyr = Too confusing too many controls, tone's better than the line 6, best on features

Valvetronix = Good for the harder stuff not any good clean settings

Cube = Great Distorted settings, AMAZING clean settings, mine (a cube 30) holds its own to the tube amps its trying to replicate incredibly well. Simple use. Basic Stompbox emulation
UG's Prodigal Son
If you can't find a Peavey Vypyr as you alredy stated, go for a Roland Cube or a Vox Valvetronix, I don't recommend buying the Line 6 but it's your choice.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
I've got a MicroCube. It was my starter amp. I came to regret the crappy starter guitar I got but I never regretted the MicroCube. And its plenty loud until you start playing gigs
Quote by stratomaster15

Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor