I'm in the SE Michigan/NW Ohio area. Looking for an original block head 5150 in good condition.

Thanks.
Quote by Darkice
900+ shipping

Hahaha, seriously, just buy a new 6505....
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
750 + shipping takes it.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Darkice
6505 suck next to a 5105 go play both of the side by side at at lest 3-and up, and I would have to be crazy to sell my baby for any less.

Well looking at your pics it's not in very good cosmetic condition. If you can find someone that would buy it for $900 I'd be SHOCKED.

Quote by abcdboy
750 + shipping takes it.

Can you take some pics of it? And what tubes are in it and when were they last changed?
Quote by Darkice
6505 suck next to a 5105 go play both of the side by side at at lest 3-and up

Don't even bother paying much attention to this. the only differences are cosmetic.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
And the white is gone, I could get new pictures, for being 17 years old its in great condition, with only minor dings never been dropped and only owned by two people. never been smoked on, ect. also has a bias mod.
Quote by Darkice
And the white is gone, I could get new pictures, for being 17 years old its in great condition, with only minor dings never been dropped and only owned by two people. never been smoked on, ect. also has a bias mod.

I'm just sayin', I can find a 5150 way cheaper. And for being 17 years old, I'd hope it doesn't have stock tubes XP.