Does anybody know what those black-and-white striped boards movie directors hold are called? I can't find what to call those things anywhere.
You mean the thing where it's like

"Such and such scene take 1" *clip*
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Yes, that thing. Anybody know?

EDIT: ^It's been driving me nuts for the past half-hour. That's one of those things nobody thinks about, "What the hell do you call that clicky thing?"
Last edited by mr.sublime at Feb 20, 2009,
they are formally called Intiquotes
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
No idea, but please PM me if you do find out, this is gonna bug me all day.