After using my f100 for over a year, i've noticed in comparison with other amps that the EQ is very transparent. The 3 knobs only could be turned from 1 to 10 and not sound drastically different, it's as though they are only really for fine tweaking. Is this normal?

Cheers
That's a Boogie, right?

Not unusual. They're monumentally one dimensional amps.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
That's a Boogie, right?

Not unusual. They're monumentally one dimensional amps.

Yeh tis... okay hoped that was the case . The only real way to get versatility from the amp is gain control on the amp, and on the guitar, at least then you can get lots of sounds, but other than that... it has its one character, and is stubborn to change
If you like the sound what's wrong with it ? Some amps have an EQ that's so sensitive it's a pain in the ass to nail a good tone out of, unless you spend hours dwaddling around with them.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Gäbe
If you like the sound what's wrong with it ? Some amps have an EQ that's so sensitive it's a pain in the ass to nail a good tone out of, unless you spend hours dwaddling around with them.

No problem with the sound, but i was wondering, if there is something wrong with the EQ, then i might be missing out on better tone that's all