I plan on changing the pickups and bridge on my fender squire, does anyone know what some good, inexpensive parts are that I can buy somewhere
nothing in particular, just better than the crappy pickups it came with, maybe more of like a vintage sound
If you're just looking for a generally better sound and don't have any particular specifications your looking for, virtually anything will be an improvement over the stock pickups in a squire.
allparts, but go through LPaddict or nuthinbuttrubl8 on UG-- they can get you dicounts on allparts hardware.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Depends. what model is it? you'd know if was a humbucker. It'd be twice as big.
guys, its not a "squier", aka s*** fender company.

its a "squire" as in the single pickup telecaster, actually made by fender.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
guys, its not a "squier", aka s*** fender company.

its a "squire" as in the single pickup telecaster, actually made by fender.

If I may... Its "esquire". The one pickup model is an Esquire. I have one. You can check the pictures in my profile.
^yup. thats right, i think its commonly misspelt. but in any case, i think thats what he's talking about.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
I don't know. I find it hard to think someone would consider esquire pickups "crappy"