ok, so i've been looking for sheet music for fall for you by secondhand serenade, and I can't find it anywhere. does anyone have any idea as to where I could get it?
Work it out by ear? I'm sure it's pretty easy. Just bear in mind it's probably in Eb or another flat key.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by goth clash
Work it out by ear? I'm sure it's pretty easy. Just bear in mind it's probably in Eb or another flat key.

Am.
Quote by Aramis
Am.

I think he's refering to the tuning.

>.>
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

>.>

If this is sticking up for me, thanks but I didn't mean tuning. I mean key of the overall piece because I know John tuned down half a step for the whole album so that would make the pieces in a flat key, most likely either F#/Gb or Eb or Ab (minor or major in all of the cases).
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Momentosis

>.>

Doesn't matter on piano...
Quote by goth clash
If this is sticking up for me, thanks but I didn't mean tuning. I mean key of the overall piece because I know John tuned down half a step for the whole album so that would make the pieces in a flat key, most likely either F#/Gb or Eb or Ab (minor or major in all of the cases).

I've just rechecked - It's definitely in Am.