Hey

I was just wondering about some really good band page makers. I seen some insigned bands make some really professional lookin ones and they look really good. Anyone know?

irish
insigned?

A lot of unsigned bands pay people to do their sites for them
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
pay some azn dude to do it, they're born to be naturally able to do miraculous things with computors
Quote by chinkboy7
pay some azn dude to do it, they're born to be naturally able to do miraculous things with computors

this
Um....Myspace?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
theres usually a link in the layour of the guy who originally did it
find one you like and contact the creator
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
You usually have to have a connection, or someone who is good with computers do it. It's not hard to find graphic designers and what not, especially on myspace.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
use myspace
purevolume, reverbnation, and numberone music work too, but myspace is by far the most popular because the other ones are only for music, myspace is for emo kids and people with no lives, AND music
Just do it yourself. They're actually really easy to make. Just look up grunge brushes for Photoshop, that's all they use. As for the layout code, look up how to use div's. They're simple.
Quote by irishmatt1992
Hey

I was just wondering about some really good band page makers. I seen some insigned bands make some really professional lookin ones and they look really good. Anyone know?

irish

Well really, the only site you can make a Myspace on is Myspace...
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by King Twili
Well really, the only site you can make a Myspace on is Myspace...

I think he means a myspace layout. Best bet is fined someone who is good with computers to do it for you. There are plenty of tutorials around about how to make your own layout with photoshop.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!