completely, socially?

like, is there any way you can leave a country without anybody (and with that I don't mean CIA or anything, more like friends and family) ever finding out where you've gone to?

Is it possible to fake your own death and leave the country before they find your "body"?

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to disappear socially?
Quote by CoreysMonster

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to disappear socially?
Haven't you already done that?

Ho! High five!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
Haven't you already done that?

Ho! High five!

not really, I don't play World Of Warcraft, you know.
Uh yeah, move to a distant place, change your cell number and stay off the internet. Maybe a name change if you want to be safe.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Would be a lot of work but probably do able, when you see people living on the street i'm guessing their famillies don't know where they are (there's a chance they don't care either but this is a different issue). So i'd say yeah it is but probably a lot of work and they could just call you a missing person and set the police after you.
nope you're fucked
It's Ok, I'm a Doctor
T-T
(In Obviousness)

Quote by Irishstang_87
Good god, you're a Twilight fan. What are you doing in a scientific discussion?

Quote by Thewickerman666
I just watched a turtle rape a shoe, and must admit I slightly enjoyed it.

I feel dirty
who did you rape?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by CoreysMonster
and if I'm already in europe?

Leave Europe.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Fake your death, move out of the country, and change your name to Frank. Try finding a job at an oil rig.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Going to Australia FTW

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
your screwed, first there would be the 911 call, then there would be the amber alert, then there would be a nation wide search, then THEY WILL FIND YOU!!!!!!!!
Crazy8syco Gotta like the smokes!
Have a nice day!

:
If nobody's looking for you, I don't see why it's not doable. There's millions of Hispanics here in the US that do it every day.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to do this?
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Feb 20, 2009,
Have you seen the movie Goodfellas? It's a true story and they hide the guy in Nebraska and he's been there ever since, sept he fucked up and they took off his witness protection program, since the town he lives in is in the middle of nowhere in Nebraska it's a waste of time going there.

So my best bet is to live in a middle of nowhere town in Nebraska, and if they find out nobody will go there cuz it's too boring.
Quote by Mutant Corn
Out of curiosity, why would you want to do this?

dur
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│