Anyone else gonna pick up this reissue? These boys are up there with Brutal Truth and Kill The Client for me, in terms of absolute insane grinding filth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqOHNS2cZCQ&feature=related
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Yeah there were distribution problems with it, or something like that. Still, its good to see real grind getting a good bit of exposure.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
I'm patiently waiting for 625 to release Insect Warfare's noisecore LP.
I missed them the last time they came out to San Diego before they broke up, I was ****ing pissed.
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
Yeah I cant wait! Jesus Im gonna be so broke with all these deadly gigs.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Ive always been curious but has anyone seen their singers face?
Every live video I watch hes always turned away from the audiance or in pictures hes got hair and a beard to cover it.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
The face is a lie.

And **** i have that plus Amon Amarth/Entombed in October, and November i have Cloven Hoof/General Surgery/Warbastard (odd lineup), i'm going to have a good couple of months there.

Its also a bit weird that they're flying all the way across the Atlantic to play in a community centry in a ****ty area of town too.
I have just read a few reviews on Metal Archives about this release, all of which said that it slays. I might be getting it. If I like it, I shall be going to the gig. October is a busy month for me as well, I already have Cannibal Corpse and Akercocke planned.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
So they're not split up? Or are these shows just kind of a one-off thing?
Quote by Spynal
If irony were peanut butter, you would be sticking to the roof of the mouth of life.

Quote by webbtje
Yeah, it was clearly necessary to stab him 23 times, just to be sure.

http://www.last.fm/user/fjm2c
Insect Warfare are fucking savage. Damn you European bastards for getting to see them.

I still have to check out Noise Grind Power Death.
This ****ing slays, get it.
Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man
These guys get away with a 22-minute full-length, and Reverend Bizarre with a 75-minute EP...Dear Satan, what is wrong with music?
Philosophy > Life
Municipal Waste did it with a 15 minute one.
Commando of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join maggot!

I
^ Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome EP
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
damn good stuff for sure.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus