If you burned a body in the victim's own house is there any way you can get caught?

Just wondering. Also lets say that the you wore gloves and there should be no finger marks and the victim was killed silently with the blood washed off. Also how much jail time can you face if you got caught?
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Quote by gingerface
hmm, what have YOU been up to?
O.o

This.
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.
I can't decide if this is a troll, or someone who is seriously just curious.
Either way, hilarity will ensue.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
No, however if you start a thread on it there's a 99% chance that you'll be warned.

*reported*
*forwards to Ottawa OPP
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
You're obviously a novice. It's much quieter and easier to choke the victim and then eat him.
Seriously, what do they teach in schools these days...
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by Berlin2222
Just wondering. Also lets say that the you wore gloves and there should be no finger marks and the victim was killed silently with the blood washed off. Also how much jail time can you face if you got caught?

Depends on where you live. And the cash in your wallet.
They could track the person who burnt the house down possible, they can do alot of stuff from forensic science. Like tracing from hair etc.

Also, freaky thread is freaky.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band