i was skipping through my Itunes when i realised i that i was looking for a specific song purely because of the chorus...

which made me think. What are some of the songs you guys listen to just because of specific sections.

i listen to Selkies-BTBAM just for the sweep at the end... i love that type of technically profficient music as long as it's done tastefully.

November Rain-G n' R. Just for the solo at the end.

Made Up Stories- Go Audio. Just the chorus.

Go.
The chorus to "The Remembrance Ballad" by Atreyu.
Only reason I have the cd. (Well, I kinda stole it from someone, but yeah.)
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
The bend at the beginning of the solo to Alter Bridge's "Open Your Eyes".
Almost every song I like is only because of specific parts. Outro to Within by At The Gates, the female vocals in A Bolt Of Blazing Gold by Dark Tranquillity, and so on.
In Miles of Machines by Jeff Loomis, the part between 3:20 and 3:40. It's a great song overall but that particular part makes it for me.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Last edited by COBGage at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by loudog93
faint by linkin park. just the breakdown

......seriously?
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

i have to admit i like the vocals for heroes of our time by dragonforce up until the first chorus.
Go Veg.
in money for nothing by the Dire Straits, I like the intro right when the "I want my....EMMMM TEEEEE VEEEEE" switches to the solo guitar. After that I only listen for the next minute or two because the song is too damn long
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.
I just like the chorus of Bloody Well Right, the rest isn't that great.
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
The very beginning of Mordecai by BTBAM. I don't know why, but I just love the very first part right before the vocals come in.
The end of Beast of Man by Arch Enemy is Epic^383

The Ramones - I Don't Wanna Go Down to the Basement for the whole song, seeing as its only 2:30 minutes long
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Zebrahead - Now or Never

I only listen to that because of the chorus. The verse is alright and the solo sucks, but the chorus is SUPER ****ING AWESOME.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I only listen to Sleep by Godspeed You! Black Emperor for the last ten minutes or so.
The solo in The Legendary Theme. After i learned it i wasn't so depressed about my guitar playing.
Quote by iiseddie
I only listen to Sleep by Godspeed You! Black Emperor for the last ten minutes or so.

lol. word. i only listen to Static by gy!be for the first 10 minutes.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
lol. word. i only listen to Static by gy!be for the first 10 minutes.

Really? The movement "World Police and Friendly Fire" (9:00-16:00) was always my favorite part of static.
I only listen to Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench for the awesome bridge part where Dave does that massive screaming verse without taking a breath.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by andychalmers102
I only listen to Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench for the awesome bridge part where Dave does that massive screaming verse without taking a breath.

I saw him do it live once and he took a breath during it, I was sad