Poll: Who would you rather owe sex too?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who would you rather owe sex too?
A psychotic stalker
18 62%
A mob boss
11 38%
Voters: 29.
Well a psychotic stalker might appreciate you more. But a mob boss would make one hell of a story.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I would suggest a threesome.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Stalker, easy. Mafia bosses don't fuck around when it comes to sex. I would much rather have someone follow me around babbling about anal probing than Sonny the Sadist threatening to cut off my balls and force-feed them to me with ranch dressing.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Sex With Lo-Fat Ranch Ftw
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Last edited by jwax at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by beyondthegrave
a psychotic stalker as long as its a chick

who will cut her name into your arm in your sleep and slice your other shoulder.
But that's sex
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...