This thread really has no point whatsoever, but i was wondering what would happen if there was no real point to a thread, and users just posted what they want about whatever at all.
Pictures, links, comments on other replies etc.
Just make sure its all within the rules.

Also, this thread idea has probably been done before, but i had no idea what to search for!

Anyway, off you go....
this thread has been done so many times before... but I'm still not going to report it, because I still think it would be a good idea.

Yes, "off I go"....back to the real Pit.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I liek green beans.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
A place for pit spam?

The low of the low.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by opc100
*reported*
First of all, search bar, second of all, no.

In all seriousness, what the heck do you search for to find a thread like this, honestly?
Quote by Aguamento
(Invalid img)

First pic in thread

dude why? there's just no need for a four necked guitar where the only difference between the necks is one is... what seems to be a ukelele. oh and the pickups, but that's only be for tone, and it's be more economic to invest in a pedal.
Quote by SG_dave
dude why? there's just no need for a four necked guitar where the only difference between the necks is one is... what seems to be a ukelele. oh and the pickups, but that's only be for tone, and it's be more economic to invest in a pedal.

Tell that to Rick Nielson and his 5 neck, bitch.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by SG_dave

Bass, mandolin, banjo, guitar.
hello