Page 1 of 2
Some show involving a ***** and a trucker that beats her.
That's romantic.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Some show involving a ***** and a trucker that beats her.
That's romantic.

you mean "Cops"?
Quote by CoreysMonster
you mean "Cops"?

That's the one.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
Spencer and Ashley from The L Word.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
which is yours?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go with Homer and Marge Simpson

Do you even know the meaning of the word romantic? With your definition a man getting drunk every night and basically not caring for his wife makes them the most romantic couple on TV?

I'm just saying that doesn't seem too romantic to me...

My vote is for Ricky Ricardo and Lucy.
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Tits McGhee.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
Quote by wizards?
Do you even know the meaning of the word romantic? With your definition a man getting drunk every night and basically not caring for his wife makes them the most romantic couple on TV?

I'm just saying that doesn't seem too romantic to me...

My vote is for Ricky Ricardo and Lucy.

No of course not, but you're entirely missing the deeper point of their relationship. no matter what happens, and no matter what differences they have, marge and homer simpson always pull through, and have always stayed together. sure, homer's a drunken idiot, but marge still loves him, and he really loves her, and in the first 6 seasons or so they really had an awesome connection between each other. (granted, lately Homer's been more than just an idiot)

I think YOU'RE missing the meaning of the word romantic. Romance is easy when everything is working out fine, but REAL romance is finding your way together when differences and problems get in the way, at least in my opinion.
And that's why the Simpsons are my most romantic couple on TV, because despite all the crap they go through, they're still together.

And Ricky and Lucy Ricardo are a close second, but knowing that their marriage in real life failed pretty quickly kinda makes them lose their shine.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Feb 20, 2009,
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
theyre acting (pretending) to love each other
/thread
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by CoreysMonster
No of course not, but you're entirely missing the deeper point of their relationship. no matter what happens, and no matter what differences they have, marge and homer simpson always pull through, and have always stayed together. sure, homer's a drunken idiot, but marge still loves him, and he really loves her, and in the first 6 seasons or so they really had an awesome connection between each other. (granted, lately Homer's been more than just an idiot)

I think YOU'RE missing the meaning of the word romantic. Romance is easy when everything is working out fine, but REAL romance is finding your way together when differences and problems get in the way, at least in my opinion.
And that's why the Simpsons are my most romantic couple on TV, because despite all the crap they go through, they're still together.

And Ricky and Lucy Ricardo are a close second, but knowing that their marriage in real life failed pretty quickly kinda makes them lose their shine.

I know I was just messing with you They are pretty amazing together...

But my vote now goes to Jim and Pam... Especially because this girl at school calls me Jim because I look like him. And I have a girl that totally is the exact opposite of Pam, except she's pretty quirky like Pam.
Quote by wizards?
I know I was just messing with you They are pretty amazing together...

But my vote now goes to Jim and Pam... Especially because this girl at school calls me Jim because I look like him. And I have a girl that totally is the exact opposite of Pam, except she's pretty quirky like Pam.

you made me write all that just for a joke?

shame on you
Quote by CoreysMonster
you made me write all that just for a joke?

shame on you

Well I wasn't 100% joking. I still doubted them being the best couple out there, I knew they were good together, but I really didn't think they were too great. I'm glad you came out and said all of that beacuse it gave me a newfound respect for their relationship.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

They annoy me...so much.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Red-Rockabilly

[/thread]

Jenna Fischer, IMO, is the most stunning woman of our time. She's the modern Audrey Hepburn.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by wizards?
Well I wasn't 100% joking. I still doubted them being the best couple out there, I knew they were good together, but I really didn't think they were too great. I'm glad you came out and said all of that beacuse it gave me a newfound respect for their relationship.

oh, okay then

The reason I chose Marge and Homer is because I want to have a relationship like theirs. I don't want to BE them, obviously, but I wish to one day find someone with whom I have the same connection. Sure, in the show everything is exaggerated and wacky, because it has to be funny, but I believe that couples like the Simpsons do exist, couples who stick together through thick and thin, no matter what, and to me, that is the ultimate of romance.
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh, okay then

The reason I chose Marge and Homer is because I want to have a relationship like theirs. I don't want to BE them, obviously, but I wish to one day find someone with whom I have the same connection. Sure, in the show everything is exaggerated and wacky, because it has to be funny, but I believe that couples like the Simpsons do exist, couples who stick together through thick and thin, no matter what, and to me, that is the ultimate of romance.

Oh I agree... I find their relationship a bit mundane, but I don't think I'd want to be like them. I'd prefer something much more like Turk and Carla or Jim and Pam. Quirky, fun, and full of surprises.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by SuperJoop
Ian huntley and his little girls were romantic.

Baby P and its parents was a romantic story..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by IronBeard

Well, formerly on TV.

epic show!

but my vote goes to the following couple from the best show in the world IMO (sorry for huge pic):

Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by wizards?
So them being hostile to each other is a great romantic relationship?

I'd hit it though. That chick is fine!

But it works... think of how long they've been together

Also

ooh and
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
when are you gonna call sears?
Ill call tomorrow
You said that yesterday
Ill call today
You'll call now
.. I'll call now
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Page 1 of 2