So I'm wanting to practice some on guitar in hopes of getting a little better. I'm not that great and I know few songs. So I'm what I'm asking for, is the name of some easy, but good songs that I can mess around with. When I search "easy guitar tabs" I always find some really lame songs.
I can play "sweet home Alabama", I could (very slowly lol) play part of like the 2nd or so solo from "master of puppets" (I don't know exactly which one, probably the easiest lol) and can sort of play the intro for "the reaping" by coheed. Then some other random, lame stuff. Just to let you know the extent to my playing and my taste in music somewhat. Anyways I haven't really done much with tabs because I'm not that great with them, but I'm bored so I want to give it a try.

So help please? thanks =]]
Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

((((Katie)))))
wrong forum

*reported*
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
you should definatly try learning some red hot chili peppers, i could have lied by rhcp was the first song i learned in full and it has a great range or simplicity-to-complexity.
Try to learn a song you really like that doesn't sound super hard. It's easier to learn something if you really like it cause you already know how it should sound and you're more motivated and stuff. Good luck!
why the report? come on man give me a break. Anyways thanks for the input. and Yeah but My favorite band is Coheed and Cambria and most of their songs are wayyyy too hard for me

((((Katie)))))
Quote by crazykitty
why the report? come on man give me a break. Anyways thanks for the input. and Yeah but My favorite band is Coheed and Cambria and most of their songs are wayyyy too hard for me

Because it's in the wrong forum.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
yeah well I like the pit so whhhattever. I'm just looking for help, don't be mean

((((Katie)))))
Quote by King Twili
Because it's in the wrong forum.

chill out, man. don't get so uptight about really really small things. leave it to the mods if it gets too much of an issue, no need to report everything asap.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
there is a LONG LIST what to learn just search in the right forum
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by AngryIraqi
Forum hero.

lol
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
well do you guys know of any well known classic rock songs or something that are easy? I would like one that I know, but I can't think of any that would might be easy.

((((Katie)))))
Quote by crazykitty
well do you guys know of any well known classic rock songs or something that are easy? I would like one that I know, but I can't think of any that would might be easy.

smoke on the water?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
check out dream theater ..they usually write easy stuff
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by -tempest-
fixed

Oh no I am dieing inside.

Noreally.
Quote by crazykitty

back in black?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by King Twili
Oh no I am dieing inside.

Noreally.

I know, there was no need to "fix" that.
Quote by crazykitty
So I'm wanting to practice some on guitar in hopes of getting a little better. I'm not that great and I know few songs. So I'm what I'm asking for, is the name of some easy, but good songs that I can mess around with. When I search "easy guitar tabs" I always find some really lame songs.
I can play "sweet home Alabama", I could (very slowly lol) play part of like the 2nd or so solo from "master of puppets" (I don't know exactly which one, probably the easiest lol) and can sort of play the intro for "the reaping" by coheed. Then some other random, lame stuff. Just to let you know the extent to my playing and my taste in music somewhat. Anyways I haven't really done much with tabs because I'm not that great with them, but I'm bored so I want to give it a try.

So help please? thanks =]]

I recommend Endless Rain (good, easy solo) by X Japan or Storm by Luna Sea, if you're into J-Rock, that is.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
yeah, I learned smoke on the water a while back. However, that's a little too easy. I want an easy song, but one that's actually fun to play and will actually help to raise my guitar skills

((((Katie)))))
thank you guys a bunch for the input, I have about 8 tabs popped up right now and I'm downloading the songs yall have said that I don't know. It's going to be a fun night =]]

((((Katie)))))
sweet child of mine intro riff would actually be a good challenge, damn satisfying too. play it slow. Just try and section each bit of the riff off and work on each bit slowly over and over till it's right, it's the same pattern except your changing the root note at the start of each part. don't get frustrated and don't get overwhelmed.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.