Page 1 of 3
If you had to die one way, how would you want to die?

I myself would prefer to die in a zombie invasion as the last survivor surrounded by hordes of zombies, taking them out with my desert eagle.
death by orgasm.

EDIT: or heart attack after riding a 'busa at about 220 mph up a ramp, and flying the length of a football field.

or bleeding to death, after unleashing the fastest most unforgiving face melting eat your heart out solo and literally making pulp of my left hand.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Last edited by munkymanmatt at Feb 20, 2009,
IMO, dying while having sex would be the best. I'd like to bust the most massive nut ever than fall over, lifeless.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Dying while reading the fifth thread in a week about death typing this would be quite funny.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Death by flying whale. I want it to fly out of the ocean, fly itself all the way to Kentucky, and land on me.
Sail upon the open skies
Naked girl avalanche.

Great success!
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
id like to die from laughter, laugh so hard at something that i couldnt breathe and just plop onto the ground
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Quote by Trefellin
You want to die horribly being bitten, ripped apart and eaten while still alive?

hold up...I would like to die as the last survivor of a zombie invasion with hordes of zombies surrounding me, shooting them with my desert eagle...while doing a chick
Hit by a blimp.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by gizmodious
IMO, dying while having sex would be the best. I'd like to bust the most massive nut ever than fall over, lifeless.

This. Nothing would be better than urinating in your partners ass, and shitting on her bed as you perish.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Feb 20, 2009,
Having sex, orgasm then cardiac arrest!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
I hate when people ask questions they don't really want to know the answer to and they only ask so they can answer the question themselves. It's like when someone says "do you have any tattoos?" It's really because they want to show you theirs. You never see anyone who doesn't have any tats asking "do you have any tattoos?" If anyone wanted to know how you would choose to die, they would've asked you. Nobody asked because nobody cares.

I'd choose obstructed bowel.
In the most brutal, bloody, traumatizing-for-everybody-around-me way
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Myfirstpubes

I myself would prefer to die in a zombie invasion as the last survivor surrounded by hordes of zombies, taking them out with my desert eagle.

Replace Deagle with C4 and that's my choice. Go out with a bang, baby, go out with a bang.
Quote by munkymanmatt
death by orgasm.

You mean Killgasm?

Motor Vehicle accident.. what?
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Death by Frostfirebolt critical hit would be awesome.
Quote by St.Loony
*big picture*
o Rly?

what in the fck is that abomination?
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

i would like to be stomped on by an elephant while making love
(if anyone gets this reference i will give you a pat on the pat through the internet and then i would like you to add me as a friend)
Death by melting.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
By strapping a bomb to myself, walking into uni, detonating it and killing everyone that ever done me wrong.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I wanna go like Elvis...

But in reality I don't.... I would rather be playing the solo from Stairway to Heaven while skydiving nude without a parachute.... Or so that's what everyone in all of the other threads like this said.
Quote by PirateXc
i would like to be stomped on by an elephant while making love
(if anyone gets this reference i will give you a pat on the pat through the internet and then i would like you to add me as a friend)

wtf, u were making love with an elephant/! lol sorry, couldnt resist
Quote by happytimeharry
Replace Deagle with C4 and that's my choice. Go out with a bang, baby, go out with a bang.

wait, use the deagle first, so you can do the chick at the same time. Then you use the C4
By creating a paradox in time that destroys the universe, though I'd settle for the galaxy
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
This is one of those threads where you don't even have to read the other posts. Just post some random **** and come back to do one more round of it.
dying by reading badly thought up searchbar jokes..

but seriously: dying in someway saving the world, country or family and friends..

that would be heroic.. and people might respect me more.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by SOADisdabest
Ripping off my own head with my bare hands.

now that is originality
Page 1 of 3