great playing, sounds just like the song was being played by the pros. you should get a backing track playing next time and re-record this.

good luck
Quote by shanchett99
great playing, sounds just like the song was being played by the pros. you should get a backing track playing next time and re-record this.

good luck

Thankyou very much I appreciate a lot your opinion, and will re-record it maybe tomorrow, XD
there's a forum for covers you'd probaly wanna go and put it there
Quote by 3Dpaper
there's a forum for covers you'd probaly wanna go and put it there

I didnt know sorry
whoah, awesome job! do you think you can do a cover for the acoustic verse of One by Metallica? I know its not done in acoustic, but just a clean guitar. But it would sound awesome on acoustic!
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
Moved to appropriate forum.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
te felicito te quedo muy bien eh!! haber cuando me enseñas XD 4.99 estrellas jaja

y el intro de sweet child estubo bueno al igual que los harmonicos. sigue asi!
Last edited by Ibafan at Mar 14, 2009,
Nice intro man. I liked it. Great playing. You're plucking is great. I honestly cannot do a perfect plucking. Nice improvisation also. Great job man.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1086836
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Sorry it took so long to Critique back, man.

Aside from a few timing issues while you were fingerpicking vocal melody, you did very well. It was a great arrangement of the song.
sounds very crisp and clear, you seem to put your own spin on it somewhat as well, it sounds more bouncy. How long have you played for?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by turtlewax
sounds very crisp and clear, you seem to put your own spin on it somewhat as well, it sounds more bouncy. How long have you played for?

2 years...maybe 3
Great job on this one! Sounds very clean and well done. I feel like there might be a little timing issue at the 1:22 area, but maybe not. It feels a little faster than I remember. More timing issues a little later on too, although they may be finger picking issues, but obviously still well done.
If you want to perfect it, maybe sit down with a metronome for an hour and clean up some of those spots.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
good job... as for timing, just remember, what sounds "normal" in your head usually is too fast; get a metronome, or something that ticks loud enough, like a clock.

Nothing else matters is great with 2 guitars... if you use CuBase LE4, lemme know and I'll lay some tracks and send it your way if you want to play with it.

Good job!