For one of my friends, it always ends up with me making fun of him and him laughing. he listens to all this "flangy" 70's rock stuff (which is cool) but I obviously don't like it . Then he'll always say, "You're f***ed." And then i'll laugh. For the most part, we see eye to eye on most things.

These other friends I have think Slash is crap. And listen, I'm not saying he's the best ever, but he is a damn fine guitar player. But it's like any guitar player who isn't as kick ass as Joe Satriani is crap to them. What's actually funny about it is hat only one of this particular group of friends actually plays guitar but I've gotten him to loosen up.

I know there's sh!t to tell.....
and we care about ure mates.. why?

but yeah its all opinion.. yatta yatta

searchbar joke..

other misc UG things.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Apparently he's 10?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
my one friend knows literally nothing about music besides it sounds good lol. so i would be talking and 10 min he would be like "ok...wait....what?"
A friend of mine wanted to have an Am in a song we wrote. We went with a D. True story...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
And the award for biggest waste of thread space on UG goes to....

*drum roll*

SPLASHED!!!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?