does anybody know how?
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
I have a RP250,
connect it to computer with usb, go to the digitech site and download X-edit 2 and all related drivers on the digitech site.
Now you can just pick the USB/Audio device in whatever recording software you have. If you don't I recommend Audacity it's free and easy to use.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
The people in the recording forum would presumably know. Delete this thread and post there.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
You can't with the RP150 because it does not have a USB interface. That's why I sprung the extra $50 to get the 250, because of the metal housing and the USB interface. The only way you can record with the 150 is to hook it up to your amp and mic it.

Edit: Apologies, I mixed up the RP90 and the RP 150. The 150 does have a USB interface. Just follow what pinguinpanic said.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
Last edited by Mlrc at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by pinguinpanic
I have a RP250,
connect it to computer with usb, go to the digitech site and download X-edit 2 and all related drivers on the digitech site.
Now you can just pick the USB/Audio device in whatever recording software you have. If you don't I recommend Audacity it's free and easy to use.

will the sound come out of my speakers?
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
I hooked my RP250 up via USB and can't get any sound from my 5.1 computer speakers. The computer seems to recognize its there, but no sound.
If you're on windows XP, go to Control Panel> sound and audio devices> Audio
Now at sound sound recording select Digitect In/Out.
This way you get sound, atleast it works for me.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4