This is the 1st time I've uploaded anything to my profile. The first one is my band at practice. We're a 3 piece right now but looking for keyboards, a singer and another guitarist if anyone in San Diego is interested. The other three songs are collaborations between my bassist and I. We'll work them into the band sooner or later. Let me know what you think.
This is really good. You guys have a ton of technical ability -- all of the guitar and bass lines are interesting and creative, and they mesh well with each other. You said the first one is the band at practice; if those are live drums then the drummer is fantastic as well. I love "It Hurts to Fall Down," especially the effects that almost sound like water drops. They really add a lot to the song.

Basically, I'm really impressed, and I'd love to see what these sound like if you can put together the band that you're trying to put together.
Quote by BewareOfDog
This is really good. You guys have a ton of technical ability -- all of the guitar and bass lines are interesting and creative, and they mesh well with each other. You said the first one is the band at practice; if those are live drums then the drummer is fantastic as well. I love "It Hurts to Fall Down," especially the effects that almost sound like water drops. They really add a lot to the song.

Basically, I'm really impressed, and I'd love to see what these sound like if you can put together the band that you're trying to put together.

Thanks for the reply. That is our drummer in the 1st song and he is very talented. I'm very lucky to have found these guys to play with. It's been very hard to find good creative musicians (I'll take creativity over talent for the most part). That rain drop effect was actually a guitar that I had run through heavy chorus and two phasers set slightly off from each other. It made the sound about a half second after you plucked the string, so it took some getting used to. I wish I could remember how I made that patch, because I didn't save it. Also put up another song. Right To Remain. Guess I should change the thread to 5 songs up.
Last edited by Hadalet at Feb 22, 2009,