Page 1 of 2
It's late and this seems like a good thread idea...
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Last edited by King Twili at May 20, 2009,
This guy once created a thread asking what the creepiest thing we had seen on UG was...that was pretty creepy.
RULE BRITANNIA
Last edited by Cobain_Is_King at May 20, 2009,
a song about getting a bj from a dog...
about an hour ago
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
"Just move your tongue around. Then take it out real fast, unbutton your britches, and see if you can fart in her mouth."
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990
Is your username a Zelda reference? I can't ****ing remember if his name is King Twili.....

And I don't know, nothing really creeps me out on the internet. There's that guy with the avatar of the girls going down the slide. That's pretty weird.

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

"do you think this girl is hot?

this 13 year old boy started hormone treatment at age 8 to become a girl"
Creepy things on 4chan are seen, not read. I can read creepypasta all night, but, God, I can't look at some of those pics.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by creeping.death!

omfg i remember that thread :L

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Is your username a Zelda reference? I can't ****ing remember if his name is King Twili.....

And I don't know, nothing really creeps me out on the internet. There's that guy with the avatar of the girls going down the slide. That's pretty weird.

Yeah i think it is. tbh i don't remember that well but it is definitely something to do with zelda.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Last edited by King Twili at Feb 20, 2009,
i'm thinkin maybe the prestige thread
epicly creepy

then again i haven't been a member for that long.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by justinb904
about an hour ago

Edit: 1st page! Predicting epic thread

This.
/Thread
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Last edited by josh15742 at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
This guy once creted a hred asking what the creepiest thing we had seen on UG was...that was pretty creepy.

He what his what?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I found a video for the Pain Olympics. It is hard to even find the actual video, but if you want to see something that will make your brain hurt from all the disgusting stuff you see, then that is something to look for.

Quote by justinb904
about an hour ago

i know a kid called BJ ...What an unfortunate name.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by AC/DC4EVA
"Just move your tongue around. Then take it out real fast, unbutton your britches, and see if you can fart in her mouth."

i posted that! Lol
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Rock_Rebel
+ 9232342398472039847

The Prestige?
Quote by M3tallica_4life
The famous Union Jake thread?

Circle jerk.
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
oh jake, you will be missed...

okay probably not, but now we need to find a new creepy story to mock
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
That Pics of REAL hot girls thread...creepy...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
There was a poster that said he saw a forum that was full of people who had an STD that were conspiring to infect others...

I was mortified.

Oh, and the "I feel dirty..." thread.

EDIT:
Quote by bv310
oh jake, you will be missed...

okay probably not, but now we need to find a new creepy story to mock
username=sixwingmortal
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by creeping.death!
You shouldn't, I'm pretty sure most of us think some of them are pretty hot.

Hell, I'd totally do Linetrap (please don't sig that)

I clearly did NOT sig that
somethign i was recently shown....

/s/

I LIKE VERY MUCH (In Borat voice [use your imagining skills] )
brace yourself this is rather frightening

Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 o’clock, even though it will feel like you’ve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say ‘Yo homes, smell ya later!’, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by risetofight
brace yourself this is rather frightening

Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 o’clock, even though it will feel like you’ve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say ‘Yo homes, smell ya later!’, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.

quit with the chain mails...
Page 1 of 2