All the guitar parts were played by me, the backing track was from a Guitar Pro file. Again bad sync and I can't really solo that well. And Guitar Pro lagged while I was recording the backing track around 1:40 causing some funkiness. The sound starts around 10 seconds in. Any constructive criticism is welcome on this post and on my profile.
I think it's brave doing it without a decent bass track. Your "triplets"/down-picking need a tiny bit of extra practice to get em down perfectly. Great tone. Really good, man.
Ontarians ftw lol

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
I just realized I set the bass track to midi instead of RSE. I'm getting conflicting opinions on the tone though, bullet rocks is saying it's bad while you're saying it's good, anyone wanna break that tie breaker?

EDIT: Ontarians are ftw. You have a great voice btw.
Last edited by animetard at Feb 21, 2009,
I'm late. Here's why I like it: The distortion's got a "crunchy" feel to it, if that makes any sense. Your "clean" tone needs some refining, but otherwise: pretty good
And thanks.

PS. That's just my opinion, like everyone else has their opinion. Your opinion is what matters in the end.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.