Page 1 of 2
So there's this girl at my work okay I flirt with her and she kinda likes it...I've been talking to her for about 5 months, I felt like I could finally trust someone since I've been out of jail. Now different story but relevant: My house was T.P.ed and there was sugar all over my yard (assuming the culprits were going to sugar my gas tank), this happened last Decenber and the motive was probably because my sis was friends with this one girl's ex. Now I just found out today by a friend that she overheard the girl I like being one of the person that did that **** to my house...so my question is, how am I supposed to feel: betrayed, mad, blank or what? I mean I won't do anything in revenge (that would just be stupid).
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
well usually the person who decides how you should feel is yourself.

thats like saying i just got slapped in the face. how should i feel?? happy?

EDIT:: yeah the real question is what were you in jail for
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Of all the places to teleport, you chose a huge ball of fire?
she's 17 but the point is that why would her and her friend do this and manage to even talk to me without guilt in her.
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by drunkinkoala
What'd you go to jail for?

TS you're not getting an answer till you answer this question.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Yawn.
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
First, horny. Then, spent.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by cpt jaredkent
well usually the person who decides how you should feel is yourself.

thats like saying i just got slapped in the face. how should i feel?? happy?

EDIT:: yeah the real question is what were you in jail for

beating the **** out of a guy that slapped my sister in the face.
You should talk to her about it.
If she admits it, forgive her. If she denies it, stop being friends with her.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
lol well your lawn was sugared and your house was T.P.ed. This isnt really anything to be mad about and was probably just a joke if it was a co-worker. my friends used to do that **** to each other all the time. Best revenge - stick ALOT of plastic forks in her lawn and leave a note in the middle saying that shes just been forked
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
err I have no idea what you're saying...wtf is T.P.ed?
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Does she know it was your house?
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]Does she know it was your house?

yeah if her the ex of my sisters friend told her.
Quote by Supertait

toilet papered
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Quote by Supertait

TP'ed is toilet papered. People throw toilet paper rolls all over your yard making it look ugly and it can be hard to clean up.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Well, you shouldn't feel anything since you don't know for sure. Never go off of rumors if you actually like someone. You'll wind up getting ****ed over.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
In classic UG style, there is only one option: rape.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by dxpaintball8000
lol well your lawn was sugared and your house was T.P.ed. This isnt really anything to be mad about and was probably just a joke if it was a co-worker. my friends used to do that **** to each other all the time. Best revenge - stick ALOT of plastic forks in her lawn and leave a note in the middle saying that shes just been forked

Or something like, "Go fork yourself." or "Fork you."
Quote by reb_49
I mean I won't do anything in revenge (that would just be stupid).

Quote by reb_49
beating the **** out of a guy that slapped my sister in the face.

i c wut u did thar
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

i say give her a dick-in-a-box
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
burn her house?
kidding.

ask her about it?
lol
Quote by deadringer13

Quote by Pr0gNut

alright then thanks guys I just needed to get that off my chest because that was bothering me all day....darkstar2466 that just made me thanks bud.
You know what I'll just let it slide and ignore her, I mean Karma's a bitch anyways.
Quote by reb_49
So there's this girl
I can't be the only one who veered off into a sarcastic trance once I saw this, was I?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
I can't be the only one who veered off into a sarcastic trance once I saw this, was I?

i was halfway through typing it up.....then i continued reading after that

and, TS, dont go by rumors.

edit: oh, and since she is under 18, that's statutory rape.

double dose of edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape . first sentance!
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Feb 20, 2009,
Quote by Skierinanutshel

yeah but I don't know really, I mean she was apparently in juvie for vandalism so that doesn't help in her part too.
Quote by Skierinanutshel

edit: oh, and since she is under 18, that's statutory rape.

double dose of edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape . first sentance!

she was 17 at the time my house was t.p.ed
Quote by Skierinanutshel
i was referring to if you two do the horizontal mombo, not about the t.p.-ing.

no we didn't because if I did I would have pumped the info out of her...sheesh lol.
Quote by reb_49
no we didn't because if I did I would have pumped the info out of her...sheesh lol.

=D
i actually lol'd.
Quote by deadringer13

Quote by Pr0gNut

[quote="'xjosheex :['"]=D
i actually lol'd.

that's because it's called Silly Humor, humor that is silly. Oh you silly bastard.
Quote by Supertait

toilet papered.... i think?

the point is, just do her in the pooper
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by Supertait

Teleported

Just leave hints that you will have your revenge just to psych her out...
"I would brutally disfigure the ones who T.Ped my house."
Then..
Purchase a whole load of toilet paper and sugar..
and go "Oh, dear, I accidentally bought too much sugar and toilet paper, whatever should I do with it?"
Dude, you sound like a pretty upstanding guy. So im going to help you. First of all, now that you know that you like this girl, have the balls to admit it to her. In the same conversation as that, ask her about the front lawn of yours. If she likes you back (Which it sounds like She does) then she'll tell the truth. But remember, these are just rumours, and have a good chance of being false.

SO. Confront her. Tell her you like her, and that you want to take her on a date or two, but before you actually go on said dates, ask her about the front lawn.

And why the **** would someone sugar a gas tank? That's so ****ing low it's not even funny. I've keyed the hell out of cars, let air out of their tires, some other things, but putting sugar in a gas tank will just **** the car up so it won't even work properly. That's so bitch.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
So... you have a job?

No but really... if you're not mad then that's that... you can't make yourself feel any certain way.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Ace88
Dude, you sound like a pretty upstanding guy. So im going to help you. First of all, now that you know that you like this girl, have the balls to admit it to her. In the same conversation as that, ask her about the front lawn of yours. If she likes you back (Which it sounds like She does) then she'll tell the truth. But remember, these are just rumours, and have a good chance of being false.

SO. Confront her. Tell her you like her, and that you want to take her on a date or two, but before you actually go on said dates, ask her about the front lawn.

And why the **** would someone sugar a gas tank? That's so ****ing low it's not even funny. I've keyed the hell out of cars, let air out of their tires, some other things, but putting sugar in a gas tank will just **** the car up so it won't even work properly. That's so bitch.

Well I just found out yesterday after asking her that she and her friend did vandalize my home and she was going to put sugar in my gas tank...she said it to me smiling and then said "funny how you thought that I would actually like you..." so now I feel betrayed and now I don't know what really do?
Page 1 of 2