by finger picking i mean like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xTzIVqY2QI&feature=related

i can finger pick a little, i just need a few easy songs to practice on. i love how relaxing it can be. im a metal head so im kinda rusty on acoustic bands and songs. help me out?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by cono the guitar
We're gonna be friends by the white stripes it's really easy but it's sweet though

exactly what i was going to say but theres also New American Classic by Taking back Sunday
thats that song off juno! lol.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Disclaimer - Im not too great ive only been playing for about 6 months and i can play all of these except classical gas so that should atest to their ease

i primarily finger pick but the best ones i can think of as far as relaxing goes arent too easy but not impossible either just a little practice

Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
Blackbird- The Beatles
Akaskero- ??? (not too easy tho)
Goodbye Blue Sky - Pink Floyd
On Your Porch - The Format

if you really wanna push it tho
(extremely difficult (for me at least))
Classical Gas - Mason Williams

sorry dude goodbye blue sky is probably the easiest on this list but if you are new to fingerpicking then they might all give you a hard time
Btw. the version of goodbye blue sky on UG that is rated 5 stars is a little easier than the real version i dont thiunk the correct version is posted
"Man will never truly be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last preist"- Denis Diderot

"some rise some fall some climb to get to terrapin "