anyone happen to know why it wold randomly pop and crackle? it sounds like a scratched up cd while i am trying to mix. suggestions on how to fix this?
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Whoa, that's strange. I've never had that happen to me. Think it might be your software?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't know, my Cocoa Krispies always crackle. But that makes em' even more brutal and kvlt.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

My Rice crispies always crackle, but my froot loops don't.

DAMNIT!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Haha I'd say buy new cereal. Hahaha, but on a serious note, it could be a bad soundcard or low memory, check both and replace if needed.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Haha I'd say buy new cereal. Hahaha, but on a serious note, it could be a bad soundcard or low memory, check both and replace if needed.

I don't think FL is THAT memory intensive...but, it'd be good to close down basically every program but FL and test that (especially if you got a firewall or IM programs running). Sounds more like a soundcard issue. Especially if it's random. Does it happen when you do playback too?
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

wait I thought this was about ceral where did the sound stuff come in at???
Quote by raevin
I don't think FL is THAT memory intensive...but, it'd be good to close down basically every program but FL and test that (especially if you got a firewall or IM programs running). Sounds more like a soundcard issue. Especially if it's random. Does it happen when you do playback too?

it could be the simple solution. you might just want to reboot. that might fix it.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Turn down the latency in the audio options.

Lower latency can make recording easier and more accurate, but not all computer systems can operate at the lowest latencies without introducing noise. If you experience unwanted input noise, increase latency.

EDIT
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Feb 20, 2009,
i had this problem if you have to many sounds mixed high it cracks, so if you have everything turned to 10 it will be to much for the software to take, mix it better, turn down anything with excessive bass, and if you have 5 or more don't put any of them at 10.

we needa thread for fruity loops programs, i see a lot of questions asked about it.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!