Page 1 of 2
I just want to know if anyone, ANYONE, likes them at all on UG.
Come on, be honest.
They can be kinda catchy..
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Leave.

Haha jk.

But no...
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
How fu cking dare you...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by =w=eeze
I just want to know if anyone, ANYONE, likes them at all on UG.
Come on, be honest.
They can be kinda catchy..

Sounds like you like them. FAG ALERT FAG ALERT!
i think they sound like ****. but i think alot of my hate for them too is probably jealousy. these no talent hacks get whatever they want. they are crazy rich and have the best rigs just for being able to appeal to a bunch of 12 year olds.

there is a lesson in all of this. bands trying to get famous should change their demographic to 10-12 year olds. cause apparently all the big bucks are towards that.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I'm not a fan, I don't mind one or two songs though.

Not like full songs, They're just kinda catchy.

* Raises Flame Sheild, Wall, Mask , Goalie Pads etc *
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Feb 20, 2009,
they totally suck and have enough les pauls to equal up to the value of my house. i mean, come on! i doubt they can do a solo, muchless name a simple scale.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
With them being created by Disney, it's hard for me to have any musical respect for them. We all know they don't write their own material.
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Quote by Mad Mike 829
F uck those stupid disney fags, if you like them and your on ug, get the f uck out. now.

Smartest thing an 08'er has ever said.
Quote by Nevermind1299
You must not be from 'round these parts, son

yeah we dont like them on this site the only people that like them are 13 yr old girls now git the **** outa here
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
If you wouldn't of said they're kinda catchy you wouldn't have as much hatred towards you as you do.

I give you props for being man enough to say it with pride though. Haha.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by kirkadolph
If you wouldn't of said they're kinda catchy you wouldn't have as much hatred towards you as you do.

I give you props for being man enough to say it with pride though. Haha.

Well thank you. And I didn't bother raising the flame shield because I have no fear of being flamed on the internet.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by FarewellMemory
I apparently look like on of em.. I havent even seen them before..

You need to immediately get plastic surgery or scar your face with razor blades.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Quote by Frenzied
Three cheers for close-mindedness!

there's a difference between close-mindedness and bad music...well "music"
Quote by 3Dpaper
there's a difference between close-mindedness and bad music...well "music"

To you. Alot of people seem to like them. Not saying i do, at all, but honestly, music is music, don't come into the thread if your not going to make productive discussion about it.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
They can't play for s***. If you watch their videos, they don't even know what to do with their guitars. Posers...
::type
i hated them 1000 times more after an article came out that said there biggest influence is blink-182...but not for the dick jokes that they ignore....for the music. and anything disney creates can be found in the dictionary under "posers"
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
Quote by titsmcgee852
To you. Alot of people seem to like them. Not saying i do, at all, but honestly, music is music, don't come into the thread if your not going to make productive discussion about it.

Well, of course it's to him, he can't speak in third person opinions. He actually pointed out someone else making a false statement. That is productive in my opinion.
Quote by titsmcgee852
False statement?

Frenzied's statement saying that the haters of The Jonas Brothers are simply being close minded.
man, i have no clue what heir 12 year old fans see in them. they are no talented, caterpillar eyebrow, virginity pledge jackoffs who won't even use their major chick magnetism to get laid!!! i mean, sure, their vast fan base consists of 12 year olds, but i am sure there is some legal tail out there!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
When I was watching the Grammys I lmao'd so hard I couldn't belive that the where so bad.
First of all , auto-tune was all over the place , their voices where cracking , but the really bad part was the guitar posing.
I could hear chords flying all over the place , I recognized a few of them as beaing barre , then they give a shot of the guy holding an A chord all troughout the song , just moving it all over the fretboard.
It was pityfull , and I have no ideea why the got to perform with the legendary Stevie Wonder.Shame.
Hey.....I hate you now
JAY
Guitar about to get: Gibson SG 61 (Reissue)
In need of new Amp and pedals for it.
it's not because they're catchy, they're good...
they're not :')

But they have great energy on stage, that I can admit :p

but good? neh..
Quote by Wesseem
i think they sound like ****. but i think alot of my hate for them too is probably jealousy. these no talent hacks get whatever they want. they are crazy rich and have the best rigs just for being able to appeal to a bunch of 12 year olds.

there is a lesson in all of this. bands trying to get famous should change their demographic to 10-12 year olds. cause apparently all the big bucks are towards that.

*insert band featured from guitar hero and or other music-vidya game*
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Quote by EndOfNothing656
How fu cking dare you...
Quote by Mad Mike 829
F uck those stupid disney fags, if you like them and your on ug, get the f uck out. now.
lol
I have nothing against any music artists. I was un-aware that they were playing on the radio one time until the song finished and the name was read out, and I liked it. After all, it's Pop Music. I don't care if they can't play their instruments, I like catchy music.
One thing ive always wondered... why do they need 2 other guitarists playing behind them when all 3 of the jonas brothers can "play" the guitar?
Quote by Jhachey22
man, i have no clue what heir 12 year old fans see in them. they are no talented, caterpillar eyebrow, virginity pledge jackoffs who won't even use their major chick magnetism to get laid!!! i mean, sure, their vast fan base consists of 12 year olds, but i am sure there is some legal tail out there!

Maybe they don't do that because they don't need to get laid by some random chick every night so that they can feel better about themselves.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i hate them. they have no talent whatsoever. i honestly doubt every person from disney can play/sing *cough studio editing *cough. and if u really think you can make a "new song by changing one word(kids of the future, really kids of america) then your a complete twat. i have more talent and i play 3 chord punk.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
So... When the jonas brother play live, they edit their voices there and then?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by damien34
One thing ive always wondered... why do they need 2 other guitarists playing behind them when all 3 of the jonas brothers can "play" the guitar?

I think they also do drums too.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Page 1 of 2