I am thinking about buying some new cymbals for my drumset, but i am not sure which to buy. i currently have zildjian zbt's, which are awful, especially for metal which is all i play, so if you have any ideas that would help me out a lot.
A DRUMMER LOL

Kidding.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
If price is not an issue... Zildjian A-Customs

If price is an issue..... maybe some Sabian XS20s
sabians. zildgian used to be better quality but now sabians tend too
either way its bad - i dont know animals
Yeah A- Customs fo sho.
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
i would say to go with zyldjian As but if not go to a guitar center and go in the drum section and try out all the cymbols and you cant really ask what cymbals are best its all personall prefferance gl dude
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Zildjans= awful?

The ZBT series is the bottom of the line, they're not very good. Basically the Marshall MG of Zildjians.

TS, it really depends on your budget. If you can spend a lot of money, Zildjian As or Sabian AAX would be a good fit. If your budget is tighter, maybe the Sabian XS series.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
If you don't want the generic Sabian or Zildijan cymbals, go with K.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Second Rate
If price is not an issue... Zildjian A-Customs

If price is an issue..... maybe some Sabian XS20s

I would have to agree, the A's are really good in sound quality the one's you have now are almost the bottom of the line and sound god awful.
i play metal, and i just bought the ZBT expander set. pretty sick. for christmas though, i got a B8 Sabian Ride...im sold on Sabians for life,i gotta say. if they werent so god damned expensive id have my set decked out with em, but zildjians have great quality for low price if you know where to look
Meinl makes some awesome cymbals but they aren't cheap.

AAX, A customs, K customs.

Don't get a B8.
ಠ_ಠ