Well I got my Catalinbread V8 Fuzz Tone Engine and my HBE Mos Dos Dual Boost in the mail today. I paid $80 for each pedal off Ebay so I think I got a great deal. The V8 is a nice sounding little pedal. It sounds like a Muff with a little more brightness and clarity I think. I do already have a Swollen Pickle so the V8 might not have a home. I'll keep it another week be fore I decide.

The Mos Dos has a similar outcome as the V8. I have a promblem with it in my chain. When I put the Mos Dos anywhere in my chain I get a good bit of volume drop when its off. It works like it should when its on but I dont want it on all the time. When I take it out of the chain buy itself everything is fine. It sounds good all alone, lots of transparent saturation. Sadly its out unless I can figure out whats wrong.

Sorry for the wall of text...Enjoy the pics!

Its a great pedal but I might sell it with the Dos Mos and my crappy TL-2 I have and get something else. I do want another Fuzz and Boost.
Must......hear........CLIPZ!!!!!!!!

CLIPZ NAO!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice! Too bad they aren't working out for you though..

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by Titans36
Its a great pedal but I might sell it with the Dos Mos and my crappy TL-2 I have and get something else. I do want another Fuzz and Boost.

Your not happy with them, or isn't it what you expected?
If you are looking for cool/wacky fuzz tones, then check out 3xfx. They have a couple of pimptastic fuzz pedals that will blow your brains out.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Caged_Wisdom
hmm.. needs more dirt.

I love dirt cures any ailment.
Quote by The Real Ming
Your not happy with them, or isn't it what you expected?

Oh I like both of them but the MOS Dos isnt playing nice with my other pedals. It works good all alone. The V8 is a great pedal but really not that much different than my Pickle so I might look elsewhere.
something wrong with the bypass? the dos mos is true bypass, but if some of your other pedals contain a buffer, that shouldn't be a problem...

er, have you got the dos mos set to the buffer setting? you can set it up as either a 2-channel clean boost, or one channel of boost combined with a buffer... i'm not sure exactly how it works, i've only tried the uno mos.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?