Page 1 of 3
Post all your xzibit, yo dawg, etc. pictures here. Yes I freakin searchbarred it and nothing came up so...here it is.
1. you post some first
2. it's called you laugh, you lose.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Someone post the function in a function one plz.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Here's a summary of these pictures:

YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIEK ___ SO WE PUT A ____ IN YO ____ SO YOU CAN ____ WHILE YOU ____!
Quote by RampagingAcorn
yo dawg i herd you liek posts so we put a post in yo post so you can post while you post!

yo dawg i herd you liek posts so we put a post in yo post so you can post while you post!
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

*Close Warning*

I'm not reporting, but someone might...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
*Close Warning*

I'm not reporting, but someone might...

*I'm about to report you biga29*
I hate the color of your font. I demand you change it back to black.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul

If he changes it to black, i can't see it. I'm in black style, 'cuz I'm cool like that. Change it to white
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by Rockford_rocks

YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIEK ___ SO WE PUT A ____ IN YO ____ SO YOU CAN ____ WHILE YOU ____!

i lol'd really ****in hard, thank you for that post

it's a line out of every pimp my ride episode ever
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Quote by exiledsoul

I know I hate it to. It's so obnoxious. Not really, it's cool.

That's why I use Dark Red like an awesome person.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by exiledsoul

Read my sig
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Black is for awesome people, you just seem stupid for using dark red, and capitalizing it as well.

EDIT: I did read it, and it's still annoying as hell.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.

EDIT:

im so damn tired this idea seemed good when it came up in my head now. i think ill go sleep

Last edited by smartguyreviews at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by masturnate42

i lol'd really ****in hard, thank you for that post

it's a line out of every pimp my ride episode ever

Possibly sigged.

We'll see.
Quote by smartguyreviews

more to come

Keep them to yourself....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
No.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by biga29
Keep them to yourself....

If you dont like the general idea of the thread, i dont know, why dont you consider not entering the thread in the first place?
Quote by exiledsoul
Black is for awesome people, you just seem stupid for using dark red, and capitalizing it as well.

EDIT: I did read it, and it's still annoying as hell.

Alrighty son. I use dARK rED because I hate black. It's conforming. And I hate conformists. Conformists eat at us. Try to break us down. They force us to wear ties, and get jobs. They force us to be 'normal' and shop at American Eagle. Conforming is everywhere. I hate all my friends for conforming. The conformists ruin everything, they make my life hell. You damn conformist. Using black font to conform to what the society of Ultimate Guitar wants you to do. Conformist. Conformists ruin the economy, it was because of conforming we had slavery. It was because of conforming we had the Holocaust. So are you a racist Nazi?

▲ ▲

Quote by smartguyreviews
If you dont like the general idea of the thread, i dont know, why dont you consider not entering the thread in the first place?

Nah i was just saying that that first one you posted wasnt that funny. There are a couple good ones in those other you posted though.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Alrighty son. I use dARK rED because I hate black. It's conforming. And I hate conformists. Conformists eat at us. Try to break us down. They force us to wear ties, and get jobs. They force us to be 'normal' and shop at American Eagle. Conforming is everywhere. I hate all my friends for conforming. The conformists ruin everything, they make my life hell. You damn conformist. Using black font to conform to what the society of Ultimate Guitar wants you to do. Conformist. Conformists ruin the economy, it was because of conforming we had slavery. It was because of conforming we had the Holocaust. So are you a racist Nazi?

Yeh......that..... i think.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Epic derailment.
Quote by biga29

Nah i was just saying that that first one you posted wasnt that funny. There are a couple good ones in those other you posted though.

i just wanted to post one that hadnt been posted so id have a place on the first page. and yes i know im a loser
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

I actually laughed really hard at that. And not at your expense.
Quote by smartguyreviews
i just wanted to post one that hadnt been posted so id have a place on the first page. and yes i know im a loser

I think your a winner
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Awesome people don't feel the need to draw attention to their shitty posts by making them different colors.

And you can belie'dat, dawg.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Awesome people don't feel the need to draw attention to their shitty posts by making them different colors.

And you can belie'dat, dawg.

One reason i post in plum is because its easier to find my posts in a thread.

And you can belie'dat too, dawg.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

I'm gonna be so non-conformist that I'm gonna conform with the conformists.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by smartguyreviews
/

i lold @ the last 2
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by biga29

One reason i post in plum is because its easier to find my posts in a thread.

And you can belie'dat too, dawg.

This is why I do it. And because I ****ing HATE CONFORMISTS.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
This is why I do it. And because I ****ing HATE CONFORMISTS.

YO DAWG I HERD YOU HATE CONFORMITY SO WE PUT SOME NONCONFORMITY IN YOUR NONCONFORMITY SO YOU CAN NON-CONFORM WHILE YOU NON-CONFORM!

I tried.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Feb 20, 2009,
Yo dawg I herd you like 4chan meems so we put 4chan meems in your pit so you can be unoriginal while you be unoriginal.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Page 1 of 3