me again

i told you that i could play the fatal tragedy solo (or parts of it) before... which you can find here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXQk0ElKq0&feature=channel_page

but then i had a terrible fever for 6 days and couldnt play this solo anymore!!! !! well, i STILL cant after so many more days of practicing... !!!!!! arghh!!!!

please help, how should i practice this?? what should i do.. i cant believe i lost something so dear to me in 6 days!!! this is FATAL.
please help.... im so sad.. guitar playing is my life...

btw, i still have a viral cough, which is after every 2 seconds. its a horrible cough, and it hurts my tummy. does that have anything to do with my decreased ability???

im 14 years old, just so you know.. if you are a doctor or anything..!!!

p.s. no the video is NOT sped up.. my camera is bad
1. Asking medical questions is against the rules.

2. I doubt that your cough is a factor. It might be lack of practice or disruption of concentration from the pain.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
oh... but im not asking a medical question, its a question about practice!!! i asked what should i do after having a fever and no guitar playing.. because now i cant play this solo...
Just take your time and re-learn it again.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Are you sure you aren't just trying to get some views, cuz that vid was just uploaded yesterday. How can you be sick for 6 days, in one day?
my fever was gone like 4 days ago. and i uploaded this video for you guys to see that i could play it before. i uploaded the video after i found out i cant play it anymore.
You're probably just still weak from the fever, and not back to 100%. Which makes a big difference. I forget songs all the time, especially if I haven't played them in a long time, but I usually just have a good look at the tab, and it all come back to me.
Quote by DEATHPANDA
Sorry, but why can't all of you insane shredders tune your god damn guitars!

+1
Quote by Matt420740
You're probably just still weak from the fever, and not back to 100%. Which makes a big difference. I forget songs all the time, especially if I haven't played them in a long time, but I usually just have a good look at the tab, and it all come back to me.

well, its been like 4 days from the fever. its not that i forgot the song; its just that i cant play it that fast anymore! my picking hand just doesnt move that fast anymore... like as you can see in the video it was fast. but now i cant do it that fast anymore and i cant complete the solo .. i was so happy when i had perfected this part of the solo and i could move on.. but now to find out it has been taken away from me !! : cry: : wtf: this is insane!! !!!! how could it happen... i practiced day and night for this and now all my hard work has gone!!
Quote by playerofguitar7
please help

Go away, no one can help you with your medical problems, I also think it is against the rules.

What are you expecting us to say, anyway? Take some paracetamol and your guitar playing will go back to normal?