does anyone know which one of ceriatone's fender clones will sound close to a Fender Tweed Twin? i was thinking the super clone, but i wanted to double check my choice.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Ceriatone are absolutey su-fooking-perb. You will not be disappointed in a ny way shape or form, I guarantee you.
Quote by Jhachey22
does anyone know which one of ceriatone's fender clones will sound close to a Fender Tweed Twin? i was thinking the super clone, but i wanted to double check my choice.
lol. terribly sloppy question, that.

Which Fender Tweed Twin?
Wide Panel Twin?
Narrow Panel Twin?
Big Box Twin?
There is a huge difference between those three.

When in comes to the Ceriatone amps, their "Tweed" amps all tend to be based on the Narrow Panel vintage. And tbh, there isn't all that much difference between a Super, Pro, and Bandmaster in the Narrow Panel shiz. The biggest difference was in the speakers and secondary impedance of the output transformer. The Ceriatone amps all have a 16/8 ohm secondary. There are only minor differences between those 3 in terms of component values. Probably the closest to a Narrow Panel Twin would be Ceriatone's 5E5-A Pro.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
lol. terribly sloppy question, that.

Which Fender Tweed Twin?
Wide Panel Twin?
Narrow Panel Twin?
Big Box Twin?
There is a huge difference between those three.

When in comes to the Ceriatone amps, their "Tweed" amps all tend to be based on the Narrow Panel vintage. And tbh, there isn't all that much difference between a Super, Pro, and Bandmaster in the Narrow Panel shiz. The biggest difference was in the speakers and secondary impedance of the output transformer. The Ceriatone amps all have a 16/8 ohm secondary. There are only minor differences between those 3 in terms of component values. Probably the closest to a Narrow Panel Twin would be Ceriatone's 5E5-A Pro.

sorry, im not an authority on amps, that's why i asked

I'm not sure which twin, which was the model/version of the twin that Ted Nugent used in his early days?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.