Been looking at this for a while, couple questions.

1. Does the combo (4104) sell used alot? I've been looking on ebay and all I can seem to find are heads.

2. Will I be able to find the combo for around $700 used? That's about my budget.
and

3. Will I be able to get a variety of sounds from each input? Or will I be switching them alot to change from clean to distorted.

Thanks

Oh and If you know of any deals on the 4104, or where I would be able to find any, could you please let me know? (Already checked MA Craigslist)
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
I don't have much experience with that model, but based on what I know of JCM800s:

1) They pop up from time to time, but not as much as the heads.

2) Probably not. If you're lucky, maybe.

3) The clean channel will break up early to get that crunch sound, but the gain channel doesn't have more gain than Bay Area thrash (i.e. no use for modern metal).

What exactly do you play?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I play Classic Rock, Alternative, Blues, and a little Funk
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
OK, then keep looking for a JCM800 or a similar Traynor (I don't know which one is a Marshall clone, look for forsaknazrael and ask him about his).
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales