...well, not completely. At least not yet.

A British train station has erected a no kissing sign and, well, here's the story:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5j91U1p-r02Ky0ymZdq87dziJk5dA

Now, I don't think I'll be going Warrington anytime soon, but damn, banning kissing? C'mon! Would somebody even follow this rule? Is it even legal (I'm not familiar with the British legal system)? I bet if this were in America AT LEAST 100 couples would pucker up at the no kissing zone claiming to express their freedom of speech for shiz and giggles. So what if it slows down traffic?

But there is a designated kissing area, but how silly is that?

I searchbar'd and got the 1st Relationship Thread. PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAN TO KISS AT A TRAIN STATION!

Silly? I think so. How about you?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
I think I can get away with that if I lived in there, but I'm an American so I can kiss where ever I want
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Whatever. I personally don't like watching people kiss in public anyway.

This. It's kinda disturbing seeing people lock lips in public.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Whatever. I personally don't like watching people kiss in public anyway.
I know. Stupid topic, but I don't want to be told to NOT kiss anywhere.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Cool.

*Does not live in the UK*

*Doesn't matter anyway, as I am very single.*
I just saw your post in the "New Downloading Law" thread and laughed. And now, I'm still laughing.
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by tonedeafidiot
This. It's kinda disturbing seeing people lock lips in public.

What's even worse is hearing it, but not seeing it.

*shudders*
-tumbleweed-

Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

rockford and cakeandpie, this topic is not about your self-destructive marital/relationship status, or what you care about. i declare the two of you to be SPAM.

"High Wycombe, northwest of London, is having none of it and is actively urging commuters to get frisky."

that's good, cheap advertising. must be smart guys working there.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by psychogel
rockford and cakeandpie, this topic is not about your self-destructive marital/relationship status, or what you care about. i declare the two of you to be SPAM.

Oh YEAH????

Callin' me canned ham, eh? Tryin' to put me down, eh?

YOU SIR... ARE A TURDUCKEN!
Quote by psychogel

"High Wycombe, northwest of London, is having none of it and is actively urging commuters to get frisky."

that's good, cheap advertising. must be smart guys working there.

I was just answering the TS question. And wouldn't calling out posters on their personal lives which you know nothing about, be considered spam?
Its just a sign, its not like their going to kick you out for kissing. I imagine this will lead to many silly, awkward incidents: "Hey you two, move along now! Hey! Aren't you listening to me? Don't make me... aw ****. **** it."
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I was just answering the TS question. And wouldn't calling out posters on their personal lives which you know nothing about, be considered spam?

Yeah, this.

...But I do not retract my previous statement. Psychogel is indeed a turducken.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Alright, but dry humping is still ok right?
lol, I suppose so.

Quote by Dionietzsche
Its just a sign, its not like their going to kick you out for kissing. I imagine this will lead to many silly, awkward incidents: "Hey you two, move along now! Hey! Aren't you listening to me? Don't make me... aw ****. **** it."
*dry humping starts*
Yea, just like I imagined it.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I was just answering the TS question.
Not in the nicest way possible, but yes, you answered it, sort of.

Quote by Izcougar3z
And I don't have anyone to kiss.
I forgot to take into consideration that this was the pit.
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Feb 21, 2009,